Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know like motorcyclists passing each other, a little hand wave... or Once we're all out and about in our Broncos, will we have a head nod or a twinkle in the eye as we pass our fellow Bronco brethren?

Okay im kidding!

This is going to my first time reserving and then custom building and ordering a vehicle from factory. The online community here seems large and active and I'm wondering how big it is compared to others. I'm sure the C8 and the new M3/M4 have there forums and pre launch community. But I feel like the Bronco is more than a little excitement and were all gonna be talking to each other at campgrounds and I really hope we have some regional Bronco car meets!? Are we going to be a full fledged car enthusiast 6gen community when this thing hits the streets?

Also I'm well aware of the history and nostalgia and current older gen Bronco, but havnt been apart of that due to age.. Seems like it going to carry right on to the 6gen tho!?
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In my neck of the woods, we wave to most everybody we drive by. It's just a respect and friendly thing we do. Refuse to wave and you're more liable to get a quick "bird" before your vehicles pass by each other lol. But, I wouldn't be opposed to a little "hang loose" wave to my fellow Bronco drivers out my driver's window. I look forward to the shared videos, conversations, and stories that will center around our Bronco adventures. This vehicle has definitely created more buzz than any in my memory. It's so exciting!

Sponsored
OP
OP
RACERED-WT

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahhh didn't think a thread existed on something similar to what I was posting. Looks like the vote is for the Shaka! I like it ?
Until you do it the first time to someone not on this forum! lol
?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like the Shaka fits nicely, or if you want something simple and a subtle two finger salute from the steering wheel.

Ford Bronco Secret Bronco Handshake 3A6B4250-F6A2-427B-A888-AEF5ADD1CFF6
I work at TAMU-CC and that is what they do here at the university.
Ford Bronco Secret Bronco Handshake 1602708523874

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about we pass each other in each other’s lane. Only if there isn’t any other traffic of course. Safety and all that

OP
OP
RACERED-WT

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys do realize I'm just kidding about the hand gesture thing.. So what ever you like, lol.. I just thought it was a funny opener to asking about our community and the times we can share as Bronco enthusiasts .. was more interested in meets at campgrouns, desert trails etc, and how much hype this community seems to have verse other car releases ?

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ahhh didn't think a thread existed on something similar to what I was posting. Looks like the vote is for the Shaka! I like it ?
Throw me any wanna be gangs signs and you’ll get these in return...????????. That’ll make ya feel special............?????????????
Sponsored