First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sometimes I try to get people I already know to shake my hand and if they do, I use my middle finger to rub the inside of their palm. Friends get uncomfortable and my wife hates it. That's what I'd do if someone tried to Bronco handshake me.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You guys do realize I'm just kidding about the hand gesture thing.. So what ever you like, lol.. I just thought it was a funny opener to asking about our community and the times we can share as Bronco enthusiasts .. was more interested in meets at campgrouns, desert trails etc, and how much hype this community seems to have verse other car releases ?
I'd be surprised if quite a few of us don't have meet ups. I know quite a few in our group buy wanna do it.
Seen other people in NJ talking about crashing Jeep Invasion in Wildwood.
So yeah, I can see peeps getting together at some point. All good.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys do realize I'm just kidding about the hand gesture thing.. So what ever you like, lol.. I just thought it was a funny opener to asking about our community and the times we can share as Bronco enthusiasts .. was more interested in meets at campgrouns, desert trails etc, and how much hype this community seems to have verse other car releases ?
Ford Bronco Secret Bronco Handshake ipJIHn8CS1xT

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sometimes I try to get people I already know to shake my hand and if they do, I use my middle finger to rub the inside of their palm. Friends get uncomfortable and my wife hates it. That's what I'd do if someone tried to Bronco handshake me.
I remember that handshake when I was a teenager. That's why I thought too weird.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any time you see another bronco, both must immediate stop, meet at intersection of road, pants down, and complete a moon landing.

Sound stupid? Because it is, this whole thing is.
I thought so until you provided this option, now I'm into it.

Is that weird?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean you can always just say hi when you park by the other Wildtraks at the mall.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RACERED-WT

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so the concensus is middles fingers are the return gang sign after you see a random shaka from the guy you see driving his Bronco at the mall parking lot; then that signals both parties to stop get out and pull down pants and perform a Sasquatch moon landing followed up with a quick tattoo afterwards on the lower back with numbers counting consecutively signifying how many Bronco owners you have done the secrete handshake with?

Can someone confirm? Guys I really want to make sure we're all on the same page here ??

OP
OP
RACERED-WT

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Throw me any wanna be gangs signs and you’ll get these in return...????????. That’ll make ya feel special............?????????????
What if we both throw the middle finger at each other, then can we be friends?:devilish:

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so the concensus is middles fingers are the return gang sign after you see a random shaka from the guy you see driving his Bronco at the mall parking lot; then that signals both parties to stop get out and pull down pants and perform a Sasquatch moon landing followed up with a quick tattoo afterwards on the lower back with numbers counting consecutively signifying how many Bronco owners you have done the secrete handshake with?

Can someone confirm? Guys I really want to make sure we're all on the same page here ??
You must be a Ford salesman. I feel anyone who’s been roasted on this site has gone the other direction

OP
OP
RACERED-WT

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must be a Ford salesman. I feel anyone who’s been roasted on this site has gone the other direction
Wait, so your saying you don't want to be apart of the secret Bronco club where we have moon landings and gang signs??!
Sponsored