First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To all of the people that have received your build notice. Congratulations! But I was always told to share my stuff...so here is my suggestion. For those who are getting your Big Bad Bronco (BBB) early, you should consider sharing it with the ones that have to wait for many, many, more months to see ours. How does this sound, that you let the people that have to wait to burrow your BBB for the weekend, and in turn we will share our experience with you where we took it. Just a thought, and again Congratulations on a early build date.
Sponsored

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To all of the people that have received your build notice. Congratulations! But I was always told to share my stuff...so here is my suggestion. For those who are getting your Big Bad Bronco (BBB) early, you should consider sharing it with the ones that have to wait for many, many, more months to see ours. How does this sound, that you let the people that have to wait to burrow your BBB for the weekend, and in turn we will share our experience with you where we took it. Just a thought, and again Congratulations on a early build date.
I got my bronco for my son inlaw so we could go 4 wheeling and share that side of life with him Well he died of covid so I cant. If yoou can bring him back then maybe I would be willing to share that with him and others..Just thought I share that with you.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my bronco for my son inlaw so we could go 4 wheeling and share that side of life with him Well he died of covid so I cant. If yoou can bring him back then maybe I would be willing to share that with him and others..Just thought I share that with you.
Thats terrible. Im so sorry.

Swedishgirl68

Black Diamond
First Name
Astrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AudiA3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am so sorry to hear this.

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow what can I say I am so sorry about your loss my prayers be with you.
Sponsored