Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend - SAS / Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When my bronco finally gets built sometime in the next 15 years it will be delivered to the dealership I went through for the order, which happens to be 700ish miles away in PA. I was considering having a shipping company deliver it to save the miles on the vehicle as well as avoid a long road trip at a consistent speed for the break-in period. Any shipping company recommendations, or companies to avoid?
Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike @ Reliable Transport
Had my Bronco to me in 36hrs Iowa > Idaho in enclosed trailer $1400

Mike == (347) 299-3974

Caution, he's a saucy NewYorker bit he gets it done! this is the 3rd time ive used him

Ford Bronco Shipping company recommendations? 78D2D8CF-81F3-4448-8CEA-200E083E5B97

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just my opinion but make a fun road trip out of it. it would cost you less than any freight. plot some offroad, see a few things. i mean the flight there, two 6h day drives, and two stays are around shipping above.

personally, i've been through a ton of vehicles in my life and am over the honeymoon phase. miles really don't matter a ton on resale unless you're stacking them hard, and new car break-in/oil changes are way overthought. modern engineering is really good.

if you're sold on shipping i would try the guy above or ask the dealer. there are other threads like this you could see how that turned out too. good luck!

OP
OP

Oorko

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend - SAS / Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The original plan was to fly up and drive it back, but I'm a bit paranoid now about break in, although I know thoughts go either way on it. Taking my time and hitting back roads does sound interesting and would insure that its at a variety of speeds just in case

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

where are you getting it at? maybe people could recommend some light off-roading on the way back.

i got mine local but in the first week or so took it offroad and beat the shit out of it and had to get the scratches pulled. 100% worth it will do it again, it was amazing!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Oorko

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend - SAS / Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Twin Pine Ford in eastern PA, driving back to northern KY through PA/Ohio

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i picked mine up 500 miles away and drove it.. fluctuated speed on way back.. plus my trip was a mix of 55/65/70/75mph roads.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make an adventure out of it and drive it home. Set you Google Maps to avoid highways and that should give you enough fluctuation of varying speeds, braking, etc. for a proper break in.

Abigail

Big Bend
First Name
Abigail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco6G Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When my bronco finally gets built sometime in the next 15 years it will be delivered to the dealership I went through for the order, which happens to be 700ish miles away in PA. I was considering having a shipping company deliver it to save the miles on the vehicle as well as avoid a long road trip at a consistent speed for the break-in period. Any shipping company recommendations, or companies to avoid?

When we bought our 2016 Ford F-150 in 2015, we elected to have a local shipping company pick up the truck from the dealership and deliver it home, about 750 miles away. The dealership didn't have the truck yet, so we needed a company that could pick up the truck from the factory and deliver it to the dealership. I normally don't recommend shipping companies because they are usually overpriced and slower than sea shipping. A local friend recommended the company that delivered it; they were great to work with. They are a logistics company. and the company called Bowden transport company was very easy to work with them, and I found the prices reasonable.
Sponsored