Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have 2 offers but did not have any constraints on my build to take off it is a base model stripped down with only auto trans. so not sure if that helps?
Yep, that helps. Thanks!
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This was from 2020 and as far as I know, the process hasn’t changed. They do (did) not re-invoice the dealer after a price change if it’s a customer order and is sold to the customer.

ADF6AE84-B83A-45F6-8C7C-24EE03102461.jpeg
What was explained to me by my dealer, though it may be wrong, is that invoicing does not happen at time of taking the order. He said that its invoiced when sent to the plant but that orders unscheduled have not been invoiced yet.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5k is nothing in todays world.

If the dealership won’t budge I wouldn’t worry too much because that won’t make much difference on your payment. If you’re getting the Bronco at MSRP from your latest window sticker and the dealer honors that I would say you got a small win.

Just don’t let the dealer trick you into the extended warranty and other add ons.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What was explained to me by my dealer, though it may be wrong, is that invoicing does not happen at time of taking the order. He said that its invoiced when sent to the plant but that orders unscheduled have not been invoiced yet.
Correct, invoicing happens at the time scheduling. That was the point of the model year transition assistance as price protection does not carry over between model years. Ford probably errored when using the term price protection early on when the shit show started. Prior to that, price protection was limited to vehicles who’s price increased after ordering. I think the other thing lost on everyone is that custom ordered vehicles were almost always scheduled/invoiced within days of ordering. This waiting for two years to get scheduled is not normal. I’ve custom ordered vehicles for nearly 50 years from Ford and am pretty used to this process. Granted most were ordered under Ford employee plans so dealer games were never an issue. This was one of the reasons I went with Granger Ford. They have been transparent and upfront on the ordering and pricing process.

Ford Bronco WTF !!!Ford Motor Company B5165F65-5151-4D16-876B-59BDCC693763

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I reserved my Bronco in August of 2021 and ordered shortly after in 2021. I had to reorder the vehicle 2 times and understood the price protection with no markup on the dealer's end. The marketing website shows today the price of the last order I signed @ my dealership prior to the build, reflecting a price increase that would be covered by the private offer from ford. I have 2 offers but told I can only use one. When I got my window sticker there was another price increase of $2000+ added to the total price of the vehicle so I contacted Ford marketing to ask why they show one price on the website and another on the sticker only to be told they have no other private offer to compensate." Your dealership has the final say". Now I must say that is a perfect case of false advertising on Fords part for selling me a vehicle online @ one price and stickering it for $2000+ more all on the same website. It is not the dealers fault Ford marked up the sticker in 2 weeks after the build was signed. So, what can I do? Eat the $2000+? Small claims court? :( I have waited a long time for this Bronco and want to buy it I just don't wish to take it in the A$$ from Foird Motor Company on the price.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

This is what my page shows today on the Ford website...

Pricing Summary
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

• Base MSRP
    E13

$32,295.00
  • Total Options
    E149

$1,595.00
  • Destination and Delivery Charges
    E29

$1,595.00
  • Total MSRP
    E147

$35,485.00
  • Difference from Total MSRP
    E31

$0.00

• Dealer Selling Price
    E27

$35,485.00
  • Order Deposit
    E159

$500.00
  • Estimated Cash Price
    E48

$34,985.00
WALK AWAY and don't but the truck. That's what everyone that gets the bad end of the stick needs to do. Money talks...BS walks. I know this will never happen, because most people love being a victim.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I reserved my Bronco in August of 2021 and ordered shortly after in 2021. I had to reorder the vehicle 2 times and understood the price protection with no markup on the dealer's end. The marketing website shows today the price of the last order I signed @ my dealership prior to the build, reflecting a price increase that would be covered by the private offer from ford. I have 2 offers but told I can only use one. When I got my window sticker there was another price increase of $2000+ added to the total price of the vehicle so I contacted Ford marketing to ask why they show one price on the website and another on the sticker only to be told they have no other private offer to compensate." Your dealership has the final say". Now I must say that is a perfect case of false advertising on Fords part for selling me a vehicle online @ one price and stickering it for $2000+ more all on the same website. It is not the dealers fault Ford marked up the sticker in 2 weeks after the build was signed. So, what can I do? Eat the $2000+? Small claims court? :( I have waited a long time for this Bronco and want to buy it I just don't wish to take it in the A$$ from Foird Motor Company on the price.

Pricing Summary

• Base MSRP
    E13

$32,295.00
  • Total Options
    E149

$1,595.00
    E29

$1,595.00
  • Total MSRP
    E147

$35,485.00
    E31

$0.00

• Dealer Selling Price
    E27

$35,485.00
  • Order Deposit
    E159

$500.00
  • Estimated Cash Price
    E48

$34,985.00
Lost me at the clickbaity juvenile nondescriptive headline.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Pricing Summary

• Base MSRP
    E13

$32,295.00
  • Total Options
    E149

$1,595.00
    E29

$1,595.00
  • Total MSRP
    E147

$35,485.00
    E31

$0.00

• Dealer Selling Price
    E27

$35,485.00
  • Order Deposit
    E159

$500.00
  • Estimated Cash Price
    E48

$34,985.00
Good luck with court!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed! The signed order was the same as the website is today that I posted and I have no problem with that price. I will have to fight with the dealer now to get that price :(
The dealer is not going to fight, they hope you walk away, because they can get more $$$$.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sticker is not what you pay. The dealer will run the rebates or PP Ford has on file for you and that’s what you will pay. I thought I was paying sticker too, and wasn’t.

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford lost a billion $ last year. They’re going to do everything they can to make it up.
Sponsored