Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!!! The BBB. That'll be sure to ruffle some feathers. You will literally just be making yourself a statistic by posting anything to BBB.
That nobody has suggested making a negative review on Yelp or Tinder is shocking.

Let the internet work for you!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

File a complaint against the dealer with the Better Business Bureau.
https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint
Then get a lawyer and make them pay. Also, call the company you financed through and explain the situation. I’m betting they will want no part of this.
Also go to your state attorney general’s office of consumer protection. File a complaint there. That will get them notice and likely put pressure on the dealership to rectify the situation.

enough guys beating up @Hernandezn17. Lay off. We have all made stupid mistakes in our lives.

Sponsored

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also go to your state attorney general’s office of consumer protection. File a complaint there. That will get them notice and likely put pressure on the dealership to rectify the situation.

enough guys beating up @Hernandezn17. Lay off. We have all made stupid mistakes in our lives.
I agree I did make a mistake on signing the contract but the dealer also made a mistake on not giving me something in return.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The customer service rep from @Ford Motor Company just laughed at me on the phone today when I asked who else I could talk to that would help. They will escalate but totally admitted that it didn't matter and they didn't care. Couldn't believe the lady just laughed. Never felt so unappreciated as a loyal 29 year customer

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree I did make a mistake on signing the contract but the dealer also made a mistake on not giving me something in return.
We all make mistakes so just work on what you need to do to try and get back on track. Contact the State Atty Gen office.
And like I said, we all make mistakes. Heck, I made the mistake of ordering a Bronco last Oct thinking I would get it by June 🤣

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The customer service rep from @Ford Motor Company just laughed at me on the phone today when I asked who else I could talk to that would help. They will escalate but totally admitted that it didn't matter and they didn't care. Couldn't believe the lady just laughed. Never felt so unappreciated as a loyal 29 year customer
I went down that path today too. But I was a new to Ford customer and now second guessing my decision to buy Ford and buy American.

Sav426

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This post is so crazy.

obviously the person paying on it thought it was coming and was made to feel comfortable to do it. Live and let live, his money his bronco .

secondly this post is enough to completely scare me away from the Bronco. Doors ruined and they won’t fix etc?

I am waiting on my 60k Bronco and expect it to be immaculate when I get it.

is this post angry outliers and just venting? I assume most have come with no issues.

every car from Mitsubishi to Lamborghini come with a few issues but overall very minimal amount compared to whole run.

this forum starting scare me away from Bronco. I ordered at dealer 1200 miles away and won’t be able deal with any delivery issues. Good thing is it’s Mitchell and I’msure he will get it right if anything is wrong.

I’m going make a post to see if anyone else getting scared off based on the complete horror stories this forum and posts like this make the experience out to be.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Much like everyone else in the 1/24 build week, I have passed my Estimated Delivery Date. Dealer has absolutely no idea where it is.

Truck was 'produced' in January. Then our delivery dates went from February to May or June. Now its crickets. Still do not have a 'built' email.

Ford refuses to communicate with us. Emails, calls to the dealer, calls to the manufacturer etc. They will not tell you anything. It's a complete lottery for those receiving vehicles. Those emails from Ford a full year ago are lies. When your truck gets built has nothing to do with your reservation status.

You will either get your truck by chance, or it will sit on dirt mountain for months while identical models get built and shipped WELL after yours rolled off the line.

All of you guys getting excited with your emails just needs a heads up is all. Don't sell your car expecting it to come when FMC says it will.

They know you want the truck, they dont care when you get it.
This was really a waste of your time, my friend.

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Subaru 77 Cutlass Supreme
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Much like everyone else in the 1/24 build week, I have passed my Estimated Delivery Date. Dealer has absolutely no idea where it is.

Truck was 'produced' in January. Then our delivery dates went from February to May or June. Now its crickets. Still do not have a 'built' email.

Ford refuses to communicate with us. Emails, calls to the dealer, calls to the manufacturer etc. They will not tell you anything. It's a complete lottery for those receiving vehicles. Those emails from Ford a full year ago are lies. When your truck gets built has nothing to do with your reservation status.

You will either get your truck by chance, or it will sit on dirt mountain for months while identical models get built and shipped WELL after yours rolled off the line.

All of you guys getting excited with your emails just needs a heads up is all. Don't sell your car expecting it to come when FMC says it will.

They know you want the truck, they dont care when you get it.
Some of us have been waiting since July 2020 with no build date. Let's pump the brakes.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status