Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer, 2005 Explorer, 2013 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No its $5000+ more than the 21 order
Ouch.. Ford is really really shooting themselves in the “foot”.. They just don’t get the point “we are the customers” and we won’t come back..
Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, I am protected or not? The way I read this the dealer will get me paid after the sale?
This thread is wild. Everything here has been discussed as nauseum in the 2022 and 2023 ultimate price protection threads.
I didn't see an answer to your question about the posted slide so I'll try.
Starting with the third column ... Model Year Transition protects you from price increases from your order date up to the start out of MY23. This is your Private Offer. As thel slide states your order needs to have been COVP'd by the dealer. The offer shows in the Smart Vincent system for the dealers and is only available to the original ordering customer. I don't understand why you have two offers if you didn't take the offer to cleanse sins. Did you have another Bronco reservation somewhere?
The second column is the retail price protection the protects against prices changes within the model year. As mentioned the dealer will get this back automatically but will take some time.
The first column doesn't apply as there have been no incentives on the Bronco.
As mentioned in this thread, go to the 2023 Ultimate Price Protection thread and work the flow chart. It will showv you exactly what your are eligible for

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also reserved in Aug ‘21, reordered twice and took delivery Feb 1, ‘23. My private offer covered every price increase but the $100 increase in destination and delivery fee. I understand you are working off MSRP, but another common issue is the sales sheet you sign is often incomplete of all costs to purchase.

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest complaint is that I did this online with Ford and they marked up the sticker during my build from the price they posted on their site...False advertisement.
I did two builds last year online. One a F250 and the other a bronco. After I sent to my dealer the price online for the bronco was $485 low-got charged more for that one and F250 was almost $2500 high so I came out $2K better than I thought. Dealer said that happens a lot. Online rarely 100% accurate.

Kip Texas Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Website
pointinnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
VW GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel your pain. Speak to your dealer. My reservation started the week after release and I too ordered 2022 and then 2032. My Badlands build with 4 door, large V6, Sasquatch, Lux. Was built 12/22/2023. I took deliver in the first of Feb. Price went up, but at closing the final numbers and deal was worth the wait. Dealer said come back in two years and we will buy your car back for the same price as TT&L. This vehicles are sell still at 10-15K over. Please call your dealer.

Sponsored

bravely

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
3490 s leonard rd, new palestine in 46163
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I reserved my Bronco in August of 2021 and ordered shortly after in 2021. I had to reorder the vehicle 2 times and understood the price protection with no markup on the dealer's end. The marketing website shows today the price of the last order I signed @ my dealership prior to the build, reflecting a price increase that would be covered by the private offer from ford. I have 2 offers but told I can only use one. When I got my window sticker there was another price increase of $2000+ added to the total price of the vehicle so I contacted Ford marketing to ask why they show one price on the website and another on the sticker only to be told they have no other private offer to compensate." Your dealership has the final say". Now I must say that is a perfect case of false advertising on Fords part for selling me a vehicle online @ one price and stickering it for $2000+ more all on the same website. It is not the dealers fault Ford marked up the sticker in 2 weeks after the build was signed. So, what can I do? Eat the $2000+? Small claims court? :( I have waited a long time for this Bronco and want to buy it I just don't wish to take it in the A$$ from Foird Motor Company on the price.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

This is what my page shows today on the Ford website...

Pricing Summary
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

• Base MSRP
    E13

$32,295.00
  • Total Options
    E149

$1,595.00
  • Destination and Delivery Charges
    E29

$1,595.00
  • Total MSRP
    E147

$35,485.00
  • Difference from Total MSRP
    E31

$0.00

• Dealer Selling Price
    E27

$35,485.00
  • Order Deposit
    E159

$500.00
  • Estimated Cash Price
    E48

$34,985.00
I too reserved in August 21. The whole time I was worried about price increases. My private offer $2450 was honored. My net increase was only $240.
I had previously asked my dealer how the private offer works. Will I get a check later or will it be in the price. He said that the dealer will get the money later and SHOULD apply it to the price. Could be your dealer is playing game, not Ford.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not an expert, but you should have had price protection. There have been a few that have been issued if you ordered in 2021. I'm sure someone can chime in on the exact amounts.
If you were a 2020 reservation holder than price protection was in play not afterward.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved July 2020. I sure hope I get some sort of price protection for my bronco.

Kelly Palmer

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We waited over 2 years and the dealership sold our Bronco to someone else for undoubtedly more money. We had a signed po and made a deposit. We bought a BMW

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That really sucks but you’re not buying a car from Ford.
Sponsored