Sponsored

Should have gotten another sub-model/option/color?

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could probably name this the “wanna swap?” thread😁

Anyone wish they would have gotten another sub-model (Badlands versus Big Bend), color (Area 51 versus Red) , Sas versus non Sas, etc?

I have a Bronco I bought while I am waiting on my order but we are not going to keep it. What I ordered was a 2.7 Cactus Badlands Sas soft top with Lux. What I found on a local lot was a 2.3 Area 51 Badlands non Sas with High.

We are definitely going to buy our ordered Cactus and sell the Area 51 when that time comes but I am curious to hear if anyone has option regret.
Sponsored

Last edited:

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Different model... My wife saw the Mach-E and mentioned she should've bought that instead.

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Base/SAS in Race Red was always how I wanted to go. The only change I made at the time of order was switching to the soft-top from the MIC. At first, I thought this was a concession, but now I actually prefer the versatility of the soft-top.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No regrets for me. 2dr BL NON Sasquatch mid pack with tow and roof rack. Under 50k. Love it

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have an A51 BD non-squatch on order.
No regrets about the trim or packages or any of that. Marine grade vinyl and washout floors were a must. I won't be extreme off-roading and my wife uses a walker and has limited mobility and I have two kids under 5, they all need to still be able to get in it, so Sasquatch didn't make sense (also the two kinds under 5 are the reason for the washout interior haha)

I have gone back and forth SO much on the color. I really like A51 but sometimes finding myself longing for CO, EG, VB, or HPR. Those colors all have so much depth to them. I got a VIN and a build date though so there's no going back now.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No regrets. I ordered 4DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7, MIC, Lux, Cyber Orange. I Love it.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bough a Big Bend 4 door 2.3 auto in Cactus Grey with a hard top. No other options, so missing quite a bit of the incentives to order a Big Bend (locker, gears, mid package). Fell in love with the tan cloth interior and tan handles. Really didn't expect to like the interior. I would have absolutely been fine with a base model.

I have an Area 51 4 door Black Diamond on order with a soft top(to get it quicker) 2.3 auto and only upfitter switches. But might switch to Badlands as I like the interior more. I actually like the soft top more than the hard top for use.

Plan to build out the Big Bend with things I can swap over, however, I am slowly becoming more inclined to keep the Big Bend. Cactus Grey really hides the dirt well and I really like basic vehicles. Will see when gears/lockers become more available what happens. May not get my order till 2024...

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No regrets for me. 2dr BL NON Sasquatch mid pack with tow and roof rack. Under 50k. Love it
Similar to me. Basic pack, no roof rack and under 50k with tax and tag, too.

No 'regerts'. And as the newer versions get less options (rusty screws, different knobs, less options) I'm glad I got my 2021!

5700 miles and loving her!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2D BL CO, 2.3 auto lux, no tow ,non Sasquatch. One regret, I didn’t place another reservation/ orders. Would like a BD 2D Sasquatch as well.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would have preferred the 12” screen but not worth the extra money ford wants for the package.

Sponsored

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No regrets for me either. Mine is a 2dr, 2.7, Badlands with the High Package. I was also fortunate enough to get it at SAC @ $1250 below invoice as part of the deal they were offering. Mine was also under 50k and I really feel that it’s the perfect combination of options, capability and price point. I don’t feel that I’m missing out on anything.

IceSoldier88

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im picked up a 22 big bend basic manual a few couple months back. Iv enjoyed it. But my badsquatch just got built. I can say I won’t miss the big bend. I only got it because it was like 150 over sticker.

fitprosarah

Badlands
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been completely in love with my '21 cactus grey BadSquatch soft top with lux! Was originally a hard top but switched in July so my order wouldn't be delayed further. Arrived in January & there hasn't been a day that I have had a single regret! Have gotten stopped numerous times by people asking about the vehicle in general, but also commenting on the color. LOVE the soft top!

OP
OP

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an A51 BD non-squatch on order.
No regrets about the trim or packages or any of that. Marine grade vinyl and washout floors were a must. I won't be extreme off-roading and my wife uses a walker and has limited mobility and I have two kids under 5, they all need to still be able to get in it, so Sasquatch didn't make sense (also the two kinds under 5 are the reason for the washout interior haha)

I have gone back and forth SO much on the color. I really like A51 but sometimes finding myself longing for CO, EG, VB, or HPR. Those colors all have so much depth to them. I got a VIN and a build date though so there's no going back now.
By coincidence, we bought a bronco off the lot 2 weeks ago with the exact build you mention.

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish I would have ordered the modular bumper. I anticipated an easier swap when someone got rid of theirs to go aftermarket.
Sponsored