fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are no leaks that I have noticed with my windows, but I have noticed it seems like the passenger side is a lot more noisy than the driver side. I was looking at the windows and the passenger side is a lot lower than the driver side with the - I guess seal? should these be higher and more inline with the corner of the window? Also, the top seals near the top; look a bit different on the door and both seem to be split so I am assuming that is intentional.

Ford Bronco Should these be up higher? 2 door windows 20240323_185716
Passanger

Ford Bronco Should these be up higher? 2 door windows 20240323_185740

Driver side
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Normal.

OP
OP

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you!

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[QUOTE
Not normal. My 2023 BD 2 door.

="fritobandito, post: 2188430, member: 58217"]
There are no leaks that I have noticed with my windows, but I have noticed it seems like the passenger side is a lot more noisy than the driver side. I was looking at the windows and the passenger side is a lot lower than the driver side with the - I guess seal? should these be higher and more inline with the corner of the window? Also, the top seals near the top; look a bit different on the door and both seem to be split so I am assuming that is intentional.

Passanger

Driver side
[/QUOTE]

Passanger

Driver side

Passanger

Driver side

Sponsored

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[QUOTE
normal.

="fritobandito, post: 2188430, member: 58217"]

Passanger

Driver side
[/QUOTE]

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On your note of passenger side wind noise, it’s predominantly from the roof seal here.

Ford Bronco Should these be up higher? 2 door windows IMG_6405

I’ve added in some extra weatherstripping to fill the voids and fatten up the contact areas.

The seal is often too short on length and height, and doesn’t fully compress to be effective

OP
OP

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will try that!
Sponsored