Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

St. Louis here! Gonna #GetitatGranger. I am between the Outer Banks and Wild track ( I don't really want 35's). 2.7 auto and lux definitely... other options depend on the price. I can't wait!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious as I'm from JC also. When I made my reservation it set it for Joe Machens. Why did you opt for Granger? I was hoping to utilize x-plan pricing.
Could be the $1300 under invoice that would be about $1400 under x plan pricing...

Just a thought... ;)

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi everyone, I'm Tony. I'm from Lebanon, MO and I've reserved a 2-Door Big Bend at @Granger Ford. It will be an almost 6 hour drive, but I see that as a way to sight-see on the way back and get a chunk of my vehicle break-in procedure done.

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
St. Louis here. I have no interest in going to a dealer that’s not local, so I’m sticking with Dave Sinclair. Spoke with the GM this week and he gave me some very realistic expectations about ordering and delivery (I have a mid-Sept reservation). Let’s just say...it’s gonna be a while. He’s thinking a MY22. But that’s dependent on the % of reservations that get converted to orders. If conversions drop, then I may get lucky. But right now, I’m not planning on anything until late 2021 at the earliest.

Sponsored

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Buffalo Missouri here, going to Granger to pic mine up. will be trading in the 2019 ranger and expect ride to be similar.

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello, Missourians...

Sorry to butt in but every time Missouri comes up I think of “home”.

Grew up around New Haven, grade school in Berger, high school in Herman and then Navy submarines for eight years. Got a job at a nuke plant in Maryland as Callaway wasn’t built yet. After ten years we moved back to Marthasville to be near family and worked for McDonnell Douglas for five years until the big layoffs. Went back to the plant in Maryland and have been here since.

We had always planned to move back when I retired but kids, grandkids and now wife in a nursing home due to dementia has probably stopped that plan.

Even though I’ve only lived 21 of my 70 years there, we live in Maryland but Missouri has been and will always be HOME.

OP
OP
Cyclone

Cyclone

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Chevy Camaro, Victory Hammer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well Happy Thanksgiving from Cedar Hill Mo. I work in Union, MO. and have friends all over Washington, Herman, Beufort. It's really built up over the years, but what hasn't.

Hope to move out to Union soon now that my kids are out of college and I'm free. I'll be Cruising my Bronco to the Clover bottom tavern.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Atlanta, MO here! Currently waffling(once again) between a Sasquatched OBX, Wildtrak, or a Badsquatch...I just need to see the cloth interiors for OBX and WT, and debating how much I'll regret not having Sport mode if I instead opt for the BL. *laughs*

I just know my Bronco will be in Velocity Blue w/V6, Auto, MiC hardtop, Sasquatch, and High Package.

Last edited:

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m putting my order in for a Badlands this Tuesday at Lou Fusz (Chesterfield - St Louis). My wife and I bought our last 2 vehicles from Fusz & have done about a decade worth of maintenance, so I’m hoping I can make use of all those customer points built up!

I imagine my delivery will be late 3rd QTR, early 4th because of delays on 2-Door & MOD Tops.

323F2F36-E14C-4C75-9271-9ADB6A6D2838.jpeg

A99F8958-0AB7-42FF-BDA5-609EEE13F152.jpeg

Sponsored

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wentzville, MO here. I’ll be making the hour drive to Laura Ford when it’s time to take delivery.
I recently bought a new RAM at their CDJR store last year. Best dealership experience that I’ve ever had, for those on the fence about where to get their from.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Marauder and @Jwall - I spoke with each of those folks when thinking about booking with Grainger.

Laura Ford/Mark Brauninger was very good in answering but it seemed the best deal they were able to do was $2k below MSRP, which still was more than $1700 over what I'd be getting with the Grainger deal.

Sinclair wasn't willing to commit to anything under MSRP.

If you don't mind sharing, did you work out something better than those deals? Would be nice to stay local but the Grainger folks are great and the deal is so good....

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Marauder and @Jwall - I spoke with each of those folks when thinking about booking with Grainger.

Laura Ford/Mark Brauninger was very good in answering but it seemed the best deal they were able to do was $2k below MSRP, which still was more than $1700 over what I'd be getting with the Grainger deal.

Sinclair wasn't willing to commit to anything under MSRP.

If you don't mind sharing, did you work out something better than those deals? Would be nice to stay local but the Grainger folks are great and the deal is so good....
The 2 door, base, Sasquatch that I’m ordering would only be like $600 off MSRP. The base invoice price isn’t much of a discount, so $2k off is the best for my build...plus it’s local-ish.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wentzville MO here. Grew up in Defiance and lived in St. Louis Co for about 15yrs. Was looking at the Laura deal before I ended up going to Granger and not one regret.
Sponsored