Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will definitely be using the app when I get my VIN number ! That’s why nerds are ruling the world right now - you are making this trying time a little more bearable - a heartfelt thank you !

Unfortunately Ford made this vast need for information about peoples builds in the first place and the fact their system is so clunky opened the door to your solution.

when I actually am in a position to be able to use your tracker a donation will be headed your way 👍🏻
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only orders that are using the app that match a similar build as yours.

So essentially I pull out the make/model/year/trim out of the VIN and count all of the other vehicles that match. So you will only see vehicles that are similar to yours.
Oh including trim. That’s insightful! Cool.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here's a beer man. 🍻You deserve it. The good craft beer stuff. None of that pisswater Miller, Natty, or Bud.

Seriously though get whatever beer you want. I'm just picky with my beer.
Thank you so much!

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will definitely be using the app when I get my VIN number ! That’s why nerds are ruling the world right now - you are making this trying time a little more bearable - a heartfelt thank you !

Unfortunately Ford made this vast need for information about peoples builds in the first place and the fact their system is so clunky opened the door to your solution.

when I actually am in a position to be able to use your tracker a donation will be headed your way 👍🏻
Much appreciated! Honestly Ford could be quite a bit more transparent about their process. It would be so much nicer to know if a vehicle is waiting on parts, it's lower priority, stuck on ice mountain for x reason and people would be more happy about it.

No one likes to not "know" haha

My wife and I have a baby on the way and just want to know if our vehicle will be here before it's due! (We ordered a 3 row Explorer ST; still no VIN after 3 months).

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My build week is next and being that the app is showing other similar builds does that mean that a window sticker is pending?

Sponsored

Sandbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
sandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
What does ASN stand for?

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it sad, after placing my order almost 15 months ago, that I long for the day sometime in the future I might get a VIN? Is the bar now so low that hope isn’t even for getting the truck… just a glimmer?

Cool app. I’ll use it some day. Hopefully the Internet will still be a thing then.

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for your App. I Donated.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else having trouble with the app not loading the info. Sometimes my works other times it just seems like it’s thinking but never produces the info.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone else having trouble with the app not loading the info. Sometimes my works other times it just seems like it’s thinking but never produces the info.
Is it all info or just partial? Sometimes during updates partial systems might go down, but I'm trying to work on reducing that.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So essentially I pull out the make/model/year/trim out of the VIN and count all of the other vehicles that match. So you will only see vehicles that are similar to yours.
What are you defining as "trim"? When I think "trim" I think Outer Banks/Wildtrak/Base/etc. but as far as I know, that isn't known if all you have is the VIN.

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
I can not get it to work!😒

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are you defining as "trim"? When I think "trim" I think Outer Banks/Wildtrak/Base/etc. but as far as I know, that isn't known if all you have is the VIN.
Ford it seems generalizes the trim in the VIN, so I guess in terms of the Bronco, it would show all Bronco's. From what I can tell the VIN can contain an individual trim, but it would be up to the manufacturer to specify one. You can decode the VIN using the NHTSA https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/decoder/Decoder

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Much appreciated! Honestly Ford could be quite a bit more transparent about their process. It would be so much nicer to know if a vehicle is waiting on parts, it's lower priority, stuck on ice mountain for x reason and people would be more happy about it.

No one likes to not "know" haha

My wife and I have a baby on the way and just want to know if our vehicle will be here before it's due! (We ordered a 3 row Explorer ST; still no VIN after 3 months).
This is almost identical to our situation. We've got our first due this month. Thankfully we don't *need* the new vehicle in order to operate, but it'd be nice to have the new car situation worked out beforehand.
Sponsored