Sponsored

SMS Exposed Racks will be making roof racks for soft and hard tops!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
which Bimini top are you using with the exposed racks? Really wanted jtops but it won’t work with the racks
It won’t work out if the box, but some fabric grommets is all you need. I started talking to Mike about this idea - but, I’m not 100% sold on the SMS bars themselves.
Sponsored

yokayyb

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw 340i, Kawasaki zx6r
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It won’t work out if the box, but some fabric grommets is all you need. I started talking to Mike about this idea - but, I’m not 100% sold on the SMS bars themselves.
Yeah I like the way exposed racks work especially now I can get my kayaks out on it. But wife wants Bimini top forsure.

jmitchelltfo

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any long term reviews on these racks?

I would be very interested to know if any has had good success with bimini tops while using them.

Zeno808

Big Bend
First Name
Zeno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will these work with the 2 Door? My struggle is real, I love my 2 door but can't find a decent simple way to just carry a surfboard.

otter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Disco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will these work with the 2 Door? My struggle is real, I love my 2 door but can't find a decent simple way to just carry a surfboard.
Replying to follow.

What are you doing now to carry boards? I wasn't super worried (probably out of ignorance) about shortboards, fish, etc... but I expected hauling a log to be a challenge.

I ordered the retractable soft top and would prefer to keep that on instead of the hard top. (Also a 2-door)

BroncoNew23

Big Bend
First Name
Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 24
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Replying to follow.

What are you doing now to carry boards? I wasn't super worried (probably out of ignorance) about shortboards, fish, etc... but I expected hauling a log to be a challenge.

I ordered the retractable soft top and would prefer to keep that on instead of the hard top. (Also a 2-door)
They have a 2 door rack option on their site.
Sponsored