Sponsored

So do any other trucks or SUVs have "washout" interiors?

nelson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Mustang, Tacoma, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello all, I am sorry for this post in advance.

So I have some mild obsession/anxiety issues when it comes to dog hair in my trucks and lately have been thinking about the washout interior on the Bronco and was wondering if this exists on any other vehicles that you guys know of.

The lack of carpeting in the Bronco would make it so easy to take the dogs with us whenever we wanted and it would never bother me because it would be so easy to clean. I might actually enjoy driving with the pets again and not worrying about the effort to vacuum later. (It takes 2 hours or so each time I clean the Tacoma just for the dog hair.)
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a Buddy with a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. His Jeep does have the rubberized floors with drainage plugs. He did opt for the leather interior, so he has never done a proper washout. Not sure if the seat material can be ordered in marine grade vinyl on the Gladiator.

My dog loves to go in the water when we camp and gets all muddy. Currently I hose him down before he gets in the truck. Looking forward to getting the Bronco muddy inside and out. My dog is looking forward to that day as well!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can easily pull the carpet in a new Wrangler and wash out the floor, but they only have leather or cloth seats.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I have some mild obsession/anxiety issues when it comes to dog hair in my trucks and lately have been thinking about the washout interior on the Bronco and was wondering if this exists on any other vehicles that you guys know of.
Honda Element is very nearly a washout interior. They backed away from the claim at the last minute if memory serves me, but it has rubber floors & vinyl upholstery and was billed to be easy cleanup. Also not "wash out" per se, but a lot of Ford work trucks/ fleet trucks come with vinyl floors.
Sponsored