First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I currently own a 2018 ford f150 xlt with the limited edition sport package. Its in the lead foot gray color, and i have put over $10k in upgrades on it. It is a BEAUTIFUL truck and so far has only 32k in miles. My wife own's a 2019 Toyota 4runner TRD pro that we just recently purchased, and she loves the s#!t out of it and it is off the table. WE have a 2022 wild track Bronco (that we reserved 3 days after being announced) that has been built and shipped and we are expecting sometime in the beginning of june. It is beautiful and i love it so much! I do not get too attached to vehicles and am willing to let the truck go for the journey that the bronco will take us on. My wife, will not let the 4runner go. That is her dream vehicle and will only give it up for the next gen body style.........that just got pushed to 2024. Seriously Toyota! 11 years with the same body style?!!! I am just looking for census from you guys on if you'd let my truck go for the Bronco or if you'd keep it. Don't get me wrong, i do love my truck and would love to keep it and own all 3. But if push comes to shove and i need to trade it in order to own the Bronco, that is the dilemma. What are your opinions? Ive posted pics of my truck as well as the pic that Ford send to me of my Bronco rolling off of the assembly line. The truck has a 6" BDS lift, 35x 12.5 Nitto ridge grapplers, a borla Atak exhaust, Fuel wheels, Alpha Rex pro headlights, and a Rough country front bumper as well as a few other small upgrades.
Ford Bronco To trade, keep, or have both? Screenshot_20220527-201447_Gallery

Screenshot_20220527-201432_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-201502_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-201514_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220525-114745_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Need more info to form a proper opinion. Please DM me your complete financials and I'll get back to you.

OP
OP
Jwwolfe1977

Jwwolfe1977

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its really not about financials. More just a public opinion.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Need more info to form a proper opinion.
Yea we would need more info, but from the sounds of it you're not entirely certain you can afford it.

I'm not aware of your financial situation and I won't ask for it either. However, it sounds like you need to sit down and hit the books to verify that for yourself and peace of mind. If I'm, I apologize.

I kept mine so I can still do "truck stuff", which I found out quick is quite difficult to do with the bronco even though it has a decent amount of space inside.

Sponsored

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You keep all three. The wife is unwilling to part with the 4Runner, a man needs a truck like he needs air, and the Bronco WT is amazing.
I bought a Race Red 2021 Ranger that the wife loves, and then I bought a 2021 4dr BB Bronco as a gap vehicle that the wife also wants to keep, and my 2022 2dr Race Red WT will be passed on to my daughter when I pass on. However, while picking up some of the $1k worth of customer satisfaction accessories my dealership gave me, the wife and I noticed a Velocity Blue Rocky Ridge built Ranger with a 6” lift, RR black leather interior, Rocky Ridge wheels, steps, body colored wheel molding, etc….I said, why don’t we downsize and trade the Ranger and 4dr BB Bronco in on the Rocky Ridge pkg Ranger. At first she said no way…..then she looked a little longer at the blue Ranger and decided it wasn’t a horrible idea. I’ll talk to My sales guy tomorrow and see what we can work out.
But, you should keep all three….obviously.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

imo wait until you get in the bronco, it will blow your mind. it did for me and i got a bd, a wt should be insane. fun, topless, feels like a truck and a sporty suv at the same time.

with the resell being so high i bet you get a mint for that sick xlt and could even do a few fun things on the bronco. could always keep both for a month and decide, resell on the wt is nuts too. either way you win, but my money is on you loving the wt.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently own a 2018 ford f150 xlt with the limited edition sport package. Its in the lead foot gray color, and i have put over $10k in upgrades on it. It is a BEAUTIFUL truck and so far has only 32k in miles. My wife own's a 2019 Toyota 4runner TRD pro that we just recently purchased, and she loves the s#!t out of it and it is off the table. WE have a 2022 wild track Bronco (that we reserved 3 days after being announced) that has been built and shipped and we are expecting sometime in the beginning of june. It is beautiful and i love it so much! I do not get too attached to vehicles and am willing to let the truck go for the journey that the bronco will take us on. My wife, will not let the 4runner go. That is her dream vehicle and will only give it up for the next gen body style.........that just got pushed to 2024. Seriously Toyota! 11 years with the same body style?!!! I am just looking for census from you guys on if you'd let my truck go for the Bronco or if you'd keep it. Don't get me wrong, i do love my truck and would love to keep it and own all 3. But if push comes to shove and i need to trade it in order to own the Bronco, that is the dilemma. What are your opinions? Ive posted pics of my truck as well as the pic that Ford send to me of my Bronco rolling off of the assembly line. The truck has a 6" BDS lift, 35x 12.5 Nitto ridge grapplers, a borla Atak exhaust, Fuel wheels, Alpha Rex pro headlights, and a Rough country front bumper as well as a few other small upgrades.
Ford Bronco To trade, keep, or have both? Screenshot_20220525-114745_Chrome

Screenshot_20220527-201432_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-201502_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220527-201514_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220525-114745_Chrome.jpg
If it’s solid, no problems and you love it.. sell the Bronco, pocket the cash , buy one late when it’s more refined.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't know where you're from, but where I am, a Pick up is pretty much the base vehicle everyone needs. If you actually use it as a truck this would not be a question...

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Badlands with all the options and love it. That being said, I kept my truck.

There are things/times when I just need a truck. I also bought it a few years ago before things went all crazy with pricing. It’s a 2019 fully loaded 802 package Raptor.

It’s as much fun as the Bronco but just in a different way.

My vote is to keep both.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You would be sorry to lose that open air pickup bed BUT since the Bronco does not come in a 4 door pickup.....trade the truck on a smaller less over the top truck gor practicality, like a Ranger or even the Maverick AND keep the Bronco and Toyota.

At current gas prices even the low miles you put on the truck must cost $100 every fillup.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been fortunate enough to own a green Wildtrak for 4 months while waiting for my actual order (green hoss 3.0 Wildtrak) to show up. Unequivocally, I say dump the truck. I foresee zero situations where you would choose to drive that f150 over your Wildtrak. MAYBE if there's rain in the forecast and you've removed the bronco doors and don't want to spend the 15 minutes to put them back on, you'd drive the truck.
Sponsored