Sponsored

So.......I really am conflicted. Is this wrong? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First things firstā€¦.i absolutely love the Big Bend grille. It looks old school like an old cornbinder.

as for the duck, thatā€™s pretty funny but the first thing that popped up in my mind was that it is guaranteed that somewhere is a hefty rainbow haired warrior waiting to tell you all about the suffering and oppression going on behind your windscreen.ā€¦which may be even more comical. šŸ¤”

Sponsored

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's funny! I had actually thought of doing that but decided against it so as not to offend my Jeep buddies.

OP
OP

Amac

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco and 2006 z06
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's funny! I had actually thought of doing that but decided against it so as not to offend my Jeep buddies.
[/QUOTE

The duck thing is annoying but it was all in fun. I have gotten two ducks on the bronco. Different color and with a tag saying I have been bucked. Not sure what to make of this but I hope it doesn't catch on.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Amac

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco and 2006 z06
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Poser pick-up?? Do tell.
Ok. I will since you asked. If you want a fast vehicle, you buy one. If you want a pickup truck, you buy one. If you are a poser who wants a loud, slow, short bed pickup truck that canā€™t haul much and with badges and stickers you can see from the space station, you buy a raptor.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. I will since you asked. If you want a fast vehicle, you buy one. If you want a pickup truck, you buy one. If you are a poser who wants a loud, slow, short bed pickup truck that canā€™t haul much and with badges and stickers you can see from the space station, you buy a raptor.
:ROFLMAO:!!!! Ohh my gosh, you boys escalated things quickly.

Think Silver was funnin with you, although there is some truth to it.

But, what you say about the Raptor pickup is also true since it really canā€™t tow or haul much, which is the point of a truck.

However, letā€™s not have a measuring contest. I hope both of you hit the dirt; Iā€™m sure Silver does and really hope you do too; otherwise, whatā€™s the point of the insults if both pose much?

Funny thing here on the forum are the poseur defenders as if itā€™s some sort of right to be so, but alas, Americaā€¦.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oof, embarrassing

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LoL! I was wondering how long that would take! Admit it.....still stings a little. :)
OSwho.jpg
lolā€¦ still stings a lot to be honest.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage