Sponsored

So.......I really am conflicted. Is this wrong? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

91pF

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dude, you may want to check yourself. Perhaps reading the English language isn’t your strong suit. Read slower and you might see that you are making a fool of yourself. Oh, and maybe check the vehicles the original poster owned. I will make it easy for you….he had a Ford Raptor….just like the poser Bronco you purchased.
whoops, missed that part. Regardless, the fact that you’re calling any car a “poser” car confirms that you’re what? 12 years old? I bought a Bronco Raptor, last I checked it’s a Bronco with different equipment. Is a Wildtrack a poser Bronco? Some would argue your 6 generation isn’t a real Bronco lmao

I’d say my point stands in that you’re calling out a truck designed for something specific out for not being good at… being a hauler… being a race car? Your critiques make zero sense whether you’re talking about an F150 or a Raptor

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Probably right. You can’t expect much high level thought on an open forum.
I think your first mistake was coming to bronco6g to ask literally anything and not expecting at least 60% douche bag responses :oops:

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok. I will since you asked. If you want a fast vehicle, you buy one. If you want a pickup truck, you buy one. If you are a poser who wants a loud, slow, short bed pickup truck that can’t haul much and with badges and stickers you can see from the space station, you buy a raptor.
while I mostly agree, in fords defense they do offer as an option, to "de-badge" or remove ALL F150 Raptor R hideous graphics. right on the build sheet. Probably because a lot of folks complained about how ugly they are. On the other side of this I would have most definitely purchased a Bronco Raptor had they just made a two-door version. And I definitely would purchase the F-150 Raptor R if they made a two-door version but neither one will ever be available most likely so here we are with me building my own Warthog/ Braptor two-door.

OP
OP

Amac

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco and 2006 z06
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
whoops, missed that part. Regardless, the fact that you’re calling any car a “poser” car confirms that you’re what? 12 years old? I bought a Bronco Raptor, last I checked it’s a Bronco with different equipment. Is a Wildtrack a poser Bronco? Some would argue your 6 generation isn’t a real Bronco lmao

I’d say my point stands in that you’re calling out a truck designed for something specific out for not being good at… being a hauler… being a race car? Your critiques make zero sense whether you’re talking about an F150 or a Raptor
I am glad you agree with yourself. I’m sure your circle jerk of one is really enjoyable.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Amac

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco and 2006 z06
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
while I mostly agree, in fords defense they do offer as an option, to "de-badge" or remove ALL F150 Raptor R hideous graphics. right on the build sheet. Probably because a lot of folks complained about how ugly they are. On the other side of this I would have most definitely purchased a Bronco Raptor had they just made a two-door version. And I definitely would purchase the F-150 Raptor R if they made a two-door version but neither one will ever be available most likely so here we are with me building my own Warthog/ Braptor two-door.
To be honest I have no real issue with either vehicle. If you think they are cool then more power to you. What I can’t stand are dudes that are either single or lucky to find whatever nearsighted woman was willing to deal with them telling the rest of us what is cool.

91pF

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am glad you agree with yourself. I’m sure your circle jerk of one is really enjoyable.
Yes, I love it. It’s a much happier world here than whatever weird pessimistic hater-world you’ve got going on in your head.

OP
OP

Amac

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco and 2006 z06
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Weird. I was kicked off this forum for much less antagonistic language. I do enjoy the occasional car forum bitch fight though. Well done folks. (y) đź‘Ź

Status
Not open for further replies.