First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a 12:01am reservation 7/14. Crazy to think that only orders in the first 4 hours of the reservation window may get MY 21, but it wouldn't be surprising based on how its all gone.
My dealer said with the allocations and bunch of variables that go into it he expects mine to be here this summer (late summer) because of the allocations. I’m a 7/14 and my order was accepted and my dealer is only getting 14 my21
Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My res starts with 104 and I’m a 9/20 res date. My dealer is adamant that I’ll be pushed to 22. I’m currently #43 of their 20-something allocations, but I’m holding out hope for 21 since I have exactly 0 of the “deadly” items in my BD build. We’ll see.

My res starts with 103 and I'm a 8/17 reservation date. My dealer is adamant that I will get a my21 this year. He didn't give me my #, but said they have 70+ allocations and he says I'm well within that 70. They had not even exceeded the 70 as of a couple of months ago and were telling people they might get one this year even if they reserved/ordered this year. I don't know man. I think a lot of early reservation folks are going to be pissed off because they went with a dealer with a ton of reservations and never switched (I did - my first was a very small dealership, I was 11th, and they didn't think they would get but 5). Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the timestamp only mean something if you are with a dealership where you are within their allotment #? I think it goes like this. If you are within dealership's allotments, you will get a my21. If you have a earlier timestamp, you should get your order earlier IF you don't have the deadly sins, in which case someone could jump you. I know this is not a popular thought, but it makes the most sense to me. Please someone jump in and correct me...

JohnnyGator

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota Tacoma 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had one of the first day Wildtrack reservations here in LA and I have decided to wait for the modular roof I want instead of possibly getting one of the first Broncos to arrive at my dealership, with the MIC roof. They say "go with your gut" and my gut said just wait for what you want. My price is locked in, and there was no guarantee I was going to get a 2021 anyway. Thoughts on the matter (to ease my soul) would be appreciated. Looking forward to eventually getting that new Bronco!

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what do you mean by “schedule”?
does that mean starting the 19th they’ll start sending out vins and approximate delivery dates?

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great news. I’m likely to be in this as my dealer made me a priority build. Can’t wait to get some good news soon. I hope we can all get some good news finally.
Really?!.... He said I was his #1 customer.....

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chapman says they're getting 12... not including FEs. I'm number 15 in line as of 3/22 with 4 FEs ahead of me, making me #11. Fingers crossed my sins don't hold me back.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman says they're getting 12... not including FEs. I'm number 15 in line as of 3/22 with 4 FEs ahead of me, making me #11. Fingers crossed my sins don't hold me back.
Don't forget to look at those with MY22 options like #7 on the list... :) If you do make the cut off please share the photos so the rest of us can live vicariously. Here's to hoping the good karma comes back to me when my time finally comes.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

#2 in line so all this info today has me super excited.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't forget to look at those with MY22 options like #7 on the list... :) If you do make the cut off please share the photos so the rest of us can live vicariously. Here's to hoping the good karma comes back to me when my time finally comes.
Oh hells yes! I forgot to look at the 2022s. Appears to be 4 ahead of me. Looking better and better. So giddy right now lol 🤞🤞

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't forget, all those 7/14 00:00 are transfers where the timestamps did not come across, and with ~26 of them a few may have an earlier timestamp than you. For example, I am "tied" for 16 at 22:58 on 7/13, but I know at least 1 person ahead of me, and likely more from the transfer list. Keeping my fingers crossed, for sure.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what do you mean by “schedule”?
does that mean starting the 19th they’ll start sending out vins and approximate delivery dates?
Not delivery dates but build dates. Two different things.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have NOT read this entire thread (does anyone?) I thought the way this was working is that they were building FEs, then triaging based on orders what they CAN build and then building a lot of similar vehicles and delivering in order for those vehicles. So if you ordered something in short or no supply (painted roof) or other problematic parts, your "grouping" is pushed back, so effectively groups of like vehicles would be produced and your delivery is based on your positioning within your group. YOu could theoretically be reservation #1 (after the FE) and because of what you ordered be the first vehicle in the last group to be produced.

hopefully that makes sense. I am not saying this is so, I am asking..
Sponsored