Sponsored

So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, Where have you seen this? Please be specific and not point to some vague language.
It's included. Not sure what you're looking for, but the only diff Ford is offering with a locker is the M210; and Sasquatch includes front lockers. The Comparison PDF says M210 is available on all trims....but it doesn't show as an individual option...because it is available through Sasquatch only on lower trims. It is absolutley included, that is not in dispute.
Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't what build and price has to do with ordering. People make WAY too big of a deal out of what is essentially a marketing tool

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me rephrase/clarify. Those are all valid questions that should be answered before ordering by Ford directly, not a B6G leak or YouTube video. Why? Because... That's how it works when you sell something. Showcase how everything works and give specific info/specs.

I personally don't need OP's questions answered. But that doesn't mean I don't have my own questions that haven't been addressed by Ford I want answered before ordering.
Alright, hopefully you get what you want.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cocoon of fear??? Lmao
Wtf dude!
I'm not afraid of ordering... I just want my fucking mod-top by the time I order! I don't care if I can't order until March!
yea, feel the same. I dont mind waiting for the order as long as the mod or all late availability items be at least announced on our marvelous (cough) canadian site.

already mid october reservation... thinking of making anotherclose to deadline to make sure its the latest and everything there.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't what build and price has to do with ordering. People make WAY too big of a deal out of what is essentially a marketing tool
I don't know about everyone else but I definitely wanted to see how much my truck would be before I go in to order.

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, Where have you seen this? Please be specific and not point to some vague language.
Bro it’s on fords website. Anything with a front locker = Dana 210. Been confirmed for months

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not ready to order...
no need for sasquatch package... beside, when i had sas, it brings the cost to the wt trim.

head says 4dr obx lux (hate interior, but like space and goodies)
Heart says 2 dr bl high package (cargo space is blah)

The eternal debate goes on and on for roughly the same price.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, a marketing tool but without the B&P a person would be walking into the dealership without knowing if they can afford the 2.7l + auto+ modular hardtop (or even if something was 'late availability')
It is a big deal if the B&P isn't accurate. Yes, Ford doesn't have to but for the average consumer, who plans and budgets, the B&P is a requirement.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 15min advertisement which resulted in over 150,000 reservations I consider marketing. I have not heard of anyone saying they saw an advertisement for B&P and based on said advertisement are now in the market to buy a Bronco .. If anything the feedback has been quite the opposite, resulting in frustrated customers not finding what was advertised and sticker shocked when the final number is tallied ..... If that's the plan Ford had for marketing the Bronco they failed miserably ...

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't intend to cancel my order, but I would really love to sit in one before I drop 45k.
When your order arrives at the dealership, you're not obligated to go through with the purchase.

This is why it's important to choose a dealer requiring no additional or a refundable fee at time of order at least.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, a marketing tool but without the B&P a person would be walking into the dealership without knowing if they can afford the 2.7l + auto+ modular hardtop (or even if something was 'late availability')
It is a big deal if the B&P isn't accurate. Yes, Ford doesn't have to but for the average consumer, who plans and budgets, the B&P is a requirement.
Yes and it mostly works to give you an idea of what the price will be which is what it is supposed to do. Also, if you walk in to your dealer and go to order it, they will tell you the price and you can choose to place it or walk away. Sure, it's nice to know going in but once again the build and price doesn't actually effect the order process.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anything the feedback has been quite the opposite, resulting in frustrated customers not finding what was advertised and sticker shocked when the final number is tallied ..... If that's the plan Ford had for marketing the Bronco they failed miserably ...
I would think they are sitting back and consider the B&P a success...they had over 500,000 configured vehicles on it within days. You wouldn't know there were problems with it unless you are on this forum...which is a small minority. I guess it will have failed miserably if they don't get orders placed for well more than they can produce in year 1....you think that won't happen?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would think they are sitting back and consider the B&P a success...they had over 500,000 configured vehicles on it within days. You wouldn't know there were problems with it unless you are on this forum...which is a small minority. I guess it will have failed miserably if they don't get orders placed for well more than they can produce in year 1....you think that won't happen?
You're taking it out of context my friend .. In its entirety my statement clearly explains that if B&P was used as a marketing tool (Which it is not) then Ford failed miserably. It was in response to a previous post stating B&P was merely a marketing tool.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am ready today. Dealer could call me right now and I can list off my build.

4 Door
Badlands
Antimatter Blue
Hard Top
Sasquatch
2.7L
Lux package
Vinyl Seats
Keyless Entry
Floor Liners
Tow Capability

Options I am considering:
Paint protection film
Hard Top Sound Deadening Liner

Is this my "Perfect" Bronco? Nope. I want the medium blue the FE is getting, I want the interior from the Big Bend or maybe the Black Diamond, and I keep hearing that there is a better hardtop on the way. Plus, I would rather have steps than rock rails.

I want to be one of the first to own a 6gen bronco, and I am willing to make sacrifices to get it. And, I can afford $60k worth of truck and still afford to buy aftermarket parts, like fold-up steps and that Bestop soft top that covers just the front seats.

You know, parts i can take off and put on my 2023 Bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm ready to order as well..with 1 exception... what comes with the 2.2K upgrade to Leather? (meaning are we 100% it means power seats?)

But chances are I'm going to be skipping that update anyway.. I got to stop adding shit somewhere!!! :p
Sponsored