DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I notice something similar when I washed the Bronco. The top does not leak and and freezing is not a big concern here in the Southeast so I have not given it too much thought.
Sponsored

Kao

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Corvette - 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's actually a water collecting feature built into the Bronco design. It's for when you are stuck in the wilderness (due to a dropped valve) that you will be able to collect rainwater with ease.

#BuiltWild

Fordfan

Badlands
First Name
KnD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Tremor XLT, '22 Roush Bronco "R" Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recommend treating your soft tops with this product by Ragg Top, like I plan to.
I use it on my Mustang convertible in the past and was very satisfied the way water beaded up and ran off the top like a fresh waxed paint surface.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually don't see it collecting water, I see it beading water. That is exactly what you want and it shows that it came with a nice protective coating.
I have had mine almost 6 months and I just put 3 coats of the aforementioned RaggTopp Protectant on it and its beading very nicely. That is a great video and I used his rub technique to maximize the performance of the spray on protectant. You can get two decent coats with one can, and they recommend 2 coats.
When I read the thread title I was expecting a big puddle in the middle like my Jeep used to get. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Soft top collecting water Spray Cover Treated
Sponsored