Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey everyone

I'd like to ask how everyone's soft top has held up?

Not In 80mph winds will cruise control set at 78mph, or leaking snow during blizzards above the arctic circle. Like average everyday use lol

I've got a soft top on order and I'm not concerned because I have little things called common sense.
We are in South Carolina. We didn’t have 80 mph winds. But I might add we did get a hand full of snow in the drivers back seat. So definitely is something to be cautious over. We noticed that where the window is located there is molding behind it that can easily push forward enough to let snow in and maybe rain if the wind is pushing against it. We have never taken the top off. Letting everyone know it can happen. Not a fluke!!!!!
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went out in the middle of the snow (mainly ice by that point) storm Saturday here.
Winds probably 40mph.
Some snow/ice/sleet was coming in occasionally from the sides above the rear seats.
I have not had a chance yet (but plan on it today) to verify the latches are still latched.
Being as that happened and the increase in road noise I have detected recently, it makes me wonder.
I know they were latched securely, as the last time I had the top down they did not, so I verified and saw that I had to engage them manually a bit more.
It would surprise me if they became unlatched, as there is a decent amount of force there to keep them engaged/engage them by hand if needed.
But something changed in the last week, as the noise is higher than normal.

Other than that I am pleased with it. Up and down easily, windows are a pain to get back in at times, but still better than the old zip-out style of the Jeeps.
No leaks, no odd wear, no issues really, yet.
Edit: Latches are secure. Who knows?....

Last edited: