First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '96 F150, '18 Focus ST, '18 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! Will double check. This is what I'm planning to order. Quantity 1 for bolts because they come in packs of 4. Some items seem to be on backorder online. So will have to go to the dealer to order. The dealer price also seem to be a little less.

Image 7-30-23 at 11.05 PM.jpg

Ford Bronco Soft Top <--> Hard Top Swap : Tips & Lessons Learned - UPDATED 1690812589541

Here's my quote. Only thing missing (hopefully) are the rear latch brackets due to the part # change. I will forward that info to parts guy. thanks!

"
Rear latch brackets-
M2DZ-78515A54-B or M2DZ-78515A54-C as this is the new part number.
"
Sponsored

ibw83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1690812589541.png

Here's my quote. Only thing missing (hopefully) are the rear latch brackets due to the part # change. I will forward that info to parts guy. thanks!

"
Rear latch brackets-
M2DZ-78515A54-B or M2DZ-78515A54-C as this is the new part number.
"
You are also missing the bolts for the rear latch brackets right? I didn't include the panel trims because I got them with the soft top. Thanks for sharing the quote.

davel94

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are also missing the bolts for the rear latch brackets right? I didn't include the panel trims because I got them with the soft top. Thanks for sharing the quote.
I'm hoping what is listed as 'panel trims' are the covers for where the soft top bolts on in the cargo area. I also got those side panels that the windows slide into with the soft top.

At this point I just want to get the damn thing on the truck! Still have a few months to enjoy it.

ibw83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping what is listed as 'panel trims' are the covers for where the soft top bolts on in the cargo area. I also got those side panels that the windows slide into with the soft top.

At this point I just want to get the damn thing on the truck! Still have a few months to enjoy it.
I didn't realize there is a soft top version of the panel trim. I misunderstood that to be the panels the windows slide into, which is what I got already with the soft top. So I may have to get the panel trims as well. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm desperately trying to get it on asap as well. Still need to work on a hoist to store the hard top.

8track

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands, Jeep gladiator, Porsche 986
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the list I put together for all the parts
Ford Bronco Soft Top <--> Hard Top Swap : Tips & Lessons Learned - UPDATED IMG_2945
Ford Bronco Soft Top <--> Hard Top Swap : Tips & Lessons Learned - UPDATED IMG_2946

Sponsored

davel94

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That was awesome! It's what I was originally looking for. I organized it so I could more easily compare with my list (and because I'm a nut). I am missing the bolts for the 'Reciever' brackets at tailgate (these are the ones with new part #).

Cheers!

Ford Bronco Soft Top <--> Hard Top Swap : Tips & Lessons Learned - UPDATED 1690993050371

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 2006 STi, 1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That was awesome! It's what I was originally looking for. I organized it so I could more easily compare with my list (and because I'm a nut). I am missing the bolts for the 'Reciever' brackets at tailgate (these are the ones with new part #).

Cheers!

Ford Bronco Soft Top <--> Hard Top Swap : Tips & Lessons Learned - UPDATED 1690993050371
amazing, thank you!

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cheers!

1690993050371.png
Are the parts shown in the screenshot below the "inner Molding" that is mentioned on your list?

Ford Bronco Soft Top <--> Hard Top Swap : Tips & Lessons Learned - UPDATED 1691450316531

davel94

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are the parts shown in the screenshot below the "inner Molding" that is mentioned on your list?

Ford Bronco Soft Top <--> Hard Top Swap : Tips & Lessons Learned - UPDATED 1691450316531
Yes. Those of us who grabbed tops coming from dual top broncos have those included.

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know where or when we will be able to get these brackets? I can’t find any information on the M2DZ-7829452-A, is there a new PN?

Sponsored

Misterbadfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know where or when we will be able to get these brackets? I can’t find any information on the M2DZ-7829452-A, is there a new PN?
The small tailgate bracket part (M2DZ-78515A54-C)
is also out of stock everywhere and I can't find them. Anyone have a pair of those they want to give up?

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The small tailgate bracket part (M2DZ-78515A54-C)
is also out of stock everywhere and I can't find them. Anyone have a pair of those they want to give up?
Local ford dealer had 4, I bought the set, but I’m selling it with a softtop.

sgee009

Heritage
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco, ‘21 Mach-E, ‘17 Guilia Quadrofoglio
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anybody having luck with the tailgate and panel reinforcement brackets? I've been on backorder for awhile now.

Misterbadfish

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I talked to my local parts counter and he said it could be months. The guy I bought my new soft top from worked at a dealership in San Francisco and the guy who bought the Bronco didn't want it (so they sold it to me) but since the parts were already installed, he drove away with them. They were able to get him to come back to take off the parts since he would never need them, and shipped them to me in Seattle. I had done about 10 online buys for those brackets, all canceled, and called several local dealerships. All hopeless. The rooftop brackets are available online, however. I think the only way anyone is going to find the cargo area soft top mounts and the tailgate brackets is find a guy that had a Bronco shipped with the soft top, who later switched to a hardtop or a Bestop, who is never going back to an OEM softtop and get that guy to sell you his parts that are mounted on his rig that will be useless to him.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I waite
Anybody having luck with the tailgate and panel reinforcement brackets? I've been on backorder for awhile now.
I waited months for mine. I ordered in March and got them in late June.
Sponsored