First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just noticed my top doing the same thing today… Calling the dealer today. Not too hopeful as they’ve been completely useless fixing the issues we’ve had in the year we’ve owned the Bronco.
Sponsored

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My soft top is getting replaced under warranty on Monday. Dealer says it’s going to take “2-3 days”.

How long has it taken others?

BisonInTexas

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My soft top is getting replaced under warranty on Monday. Dealer says it’s going to take “2-3 days”.

How long has it taken others?
Just to follow up. Got it replaced on Monday and dealer finished it same day and fixed broken tabs on back window as well. Very happy with quality of fix.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The dealership replaced my soft top a few months ago. All is well .since ............

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jarmo Karhu

Jarmo Karhu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was repaired last summer. At the time there was no procedure so it was a bit of a hassle getting it addressed. I took mine to Galpin for a second opinion. After many calls between Galpin & Ford Dearborn, the decision was made to have the techs from Galpin Auto Sport take a look. Once they got involved everything went smoothly. Top was repaired 6 months ago. No signs of separation since. A+ for GAS!

Scondon

Wildtrak
First Name
Sonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone have a soft top that’s coming apart at the seams? I do.

Ford Bronco Soft top separating / splitting / tearing issue!?! (Update. It got even worse!!) IMG_2368

Ford Bronco Soft top separating / splitting / tearing issue!?! (Update. It got even worse!!) IMG_2368

Just got back from the dealer for this..they have to try to fix it first and will have it a week🤬…then if that doesn’t work they will order a new one
Ford Bronco Soft top separating / splitting / tearing issue!?! (Update. It got even worse!!) IMG_7391

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 2021 is at the dealer for the same issue. It’s the first they have seen. They called me to tell me they are sending it to an upholstery shop to do the repair.

I hope it works. If not, a new top is what I’m gonna demand.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2021 is at the dealer for the same issue. It’s the first they have seen. They called me to tell me they are sending it to an upholstery shop to do the repair.

I hope it works. If not, a new top is what I’m gonna demand.
I took mine in last Tuesday. They ordered a new soft top for it today.

DHBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i drop mine off next week for the inner liners saging... Is there anything I can do to push towards replacement since im seeing a lot of people state that it still failed again... also the frame bar that goes across between rear doors and rear window has sharp points pressing on the top... it hasnt failed yet but seeing the pressure and how sharp it is, it is only a matter a of time before it tears holes in the top... should I address this now as well even though it hasnt torn through yet? i know the pic doesnt do it any justice but there is visible wear at the places these are rubbing

20230511_115544.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have had mine for a year and no issues yet but it's also kept in climate controlled garage..(dont know if the sun is melting the glue) ..one middle clip broke and will attempt a rivet repair soon....I also noticed very sharp edges of crossbars poking on the top the 1st week I had it so I cut some adhesive backed felt and attached it in about 6 different locations

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the MIA heat, the Shelby gets the garage, and Baby Bronco gets under the carport. Plan on adding the carports to the driveway, but so far so good, my top seems to be holding up. No sag, no separating.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm about to have the dealership look at mine. What are the chances they try to fix it rather than replace and it holds up until warranty expires and starts sagging again????

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here, dealer ordered a new one. Will it come with new windows or just the fabric?
Sponsored