Solutions for no cup holders in 4-door backseat

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seen and used various add on cup holders over the years. Have had a few vehicles with no cup holders at all. Finding a decent working one depends on the vehicle, but just for funsies I’ll share some.

https://www.autozone.com/interior-o...V8cuGCh2XkQVZEAQYDCABEgIxAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Cheap, squeezebetween seats

https://www.amazon.com/Vehicle-Bott...words=window+cup+holder&qid=1605075044&sr=8-8

Used ones similar to this before. Worked on one vehicle, sucked on another. But of course only works with doors on

then for doors off, I’ve seen these on jeeps

Ford Bronco Solutions for no cup holders in 4-door backseat DD94C047-63C1-4356-814B-8BFE4CA4137B

Might could find a tunnel console one for the floor too. Seen them in other vehicles, had one in an old vw bug.

https://www.amazon.com/Headrest-Organizer-Universal-Liberate-convenient/dp/B01D2ZC886

Haven’t used this type, but the ones I’ve tried were mainly because I wanted one for myself as a driver, bronco at least has that.

So there’s options out there, most fairly cheap.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

https://www.amazon.com/High-Road-Organizer-Cooler-Snack/dp/B018XXFBOK?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Says it's for kids, but it looks tacti-cool to me and even matches the orange accent interior in badlands LOL. In all honesty, I don't see how Ford thinks they can get away with no cup holders for the backseat of the 4-door. The primary reason people get the 4-door is that they have someone to put back there (else you would get the 2 door duh), and who doesn't drink on a road trip?!?!?! Not sure how much money they saved by not including a rear-seat center console but sucks for this demographic of buyers.

Anyone else seen or used any 'good' cup holder solutions? Might as well get the ideas flowing.
Had one of these back in the day now its vintage lol
Ford Bronco Solutions for no cup holders in 4-door backseat Screenshot_20201110-225116_Chrome

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm loving the search for the four door cup holders haha, there's a couple of threads now. Ford's in trouble if there's no bottle opener in the pics of the tailgate area, I need visual confirmation.
Have seen pictures. It's built into the cage member on the left side as I recall...

KFreakin

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen a few photos throughout the forums where SOME 4dr models have a rear middle seat cut out fold down armrest, which I would assume has two cup holders though I haven’t seen a photo with it actually pulled down. BUT in the few models I’ve seen this armrest were ALL leather seats. I have yet to see it on cloth or MGV. Regardless, the spec sheets says 6 cup holders standard. ??‍♂
And there’s no way the dinky netting in the door can count as a cup holder.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm loving the search for the four door cup holders haha, there's a couple of threads now. Ford's in trouble if there's no bottle opener in the pics of the tailgate area, I need visual confirmation.
Have seen pictures. It's built into the cage member on the left side as I recall...
Can confirm. I poked my head inside the overland concept at CEL East and it is indeed on the forward facing side of the drivers side roll bar in the cargo area.

It’s essentially useless.

For BD/BL owners, there’s about a million MOLLE bottle holders on the market. Take your pick.$6 at Walmart

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve seen a few photos throughout the forums where SOME 4dr models have a rear middle seat cut out fold down armrest, which I would assume has two cup holders though I haven’t seen a photo with it actually pulled down. BUT in the few models I’ve seen this armrest were ALL leather seats. I have yet to see it on cloth or MGV. Regardless, the spec sheets says 6 cup holders standard. ??‍♂
And there’s no way the dinky netting in the door can count as a cup holder.
Ditto. At one time ford had the middle seat cut out likely with two cup holders. You’ll see it in earlier pre production models two months ago and in CGIs. But I has since been removed.

62DF9F51-B42D-4FF0-BBB2-D39315D96D05.png

46F51C76-983E-413A-A055-D1AD8EEF81E8.jpeg

1F723164-DAA1-4BEA-99D0-997EF6165753.png

Sponsored

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This shows on just in the outer banks and 1st edition. On the other editions it says the same just doesn’t say 2 extra cup holders.

6FEA79A1-1249-4650-9CDD-5E99A3936F69.jpeg

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the MOLLE system on the back seats I imagine you may be able to attach some sort of cup holder. Possibly a product that will come out after the Bronco is out and about.
That was my first thought when I saw the MOLLE seat backs. I already have MOLLE drink holders I purchased previously I will try out

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wouldn’t the rear seat cup holders be on the door like every other auto (not counting flip-down arm rests)?
Sponsored