Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes.

QUOTE="Randy92Fox, post: 17192, member: 1986"] The new Tremor which is Ford's off road trim/package definitely has fender flares.
yea but I wasn’t planning on buying a Tremer. I can’t believe I never noticed they didn’t have any flares on all the other models.
I’m planning on either a King Ranch or a Platinum crew cab short bed with Fx4 package.[/QUOTE]
Was just playing on Ford's website and you can actually get a King Ranch or Platinum with the Tremor package! I can only dream of those trim levels though at this point lol. Personally I think they missed an opportunity by not calling it the "high boy" package but oh well.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where was that, and did you keep it garaged?

In the high deserts of the southwest, the 3,500+ hours of sunshine annually and UV indexes on par with the tropics take their toll on plastics (paint and vinyl too for that matter). It is not that uncommon for plastics to start turning chalky within 5 years on vehicle that lives outside, and the paint doesn't take too much longer than that to start burning off depending on make.
I'm in Oklahoma. But lived in CA for half of that truck's life.

And yeah, the plastics would look like crap if you just ignored them...But just a little attention once a year or so kept them looking new until the day I sold it.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went to gmc dealer just to check out some more trucks before I make my final decision and noticed the Sierra AT4 HD has some nice flares.

Then went to Ford dealer to see what they had, little unknown fact. NONE of the super duty’s come with flares. They even had several 2020 Platinums and None had flares.. that sucks.

5DCC0B66-DCA6-4D03-A9B6-0661C2A2CA7E.jpeg

A14437D2-091A-4CBB-82F0-0970E8E05BBE.jpeg

6ED84D86-DB46-426E-BDCB-F18EFD1F71FE.jpeg
If you want flares that bad and don’t want a tremor... you can always go up to the f-450 and up class!

peek my grandfathers new tow rig. F-450 platinum. The wheels are wider all around but use the 350 body. So flares are needed.

084FEA6A-6832-4EF6-8341-8BE30C3C1F0B.jpeg

ED8421D6-4B09-4259-BE78-A4530F20A38C.jpeg

OP
OP

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you want flares that bad and don’t want a tremor... you can always go up to the f-450 and up class!

peek my grandfathers new tow rig. F-450 platinum. The wheels are wider all around but use the 350 body. So flares are needed.

084FEA6A-6832-4EF6-8341-8BE30C3C1F0B.jpeg

ED8421D6-4B09-4259-BE78-A4530F20A38C.jpeg

Always liked the look of the f450, won’t fit in garage though.

As far as tremer package on a king ranch, I can barely figure out how I’m goin to afford the king ranch, there’s no way I can throw 3 more grand on it for tremer fender flares.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loving your Bronco 2 man. The dimensions on those gave it a ton of potential.

I think it looks a little better with the flairs but those might have been a little too much.

As for the new Bronco I hope it has flairs like the Raptor but I also hope they can come painted .
From the looks of the teasers it definitely will come with flairs as it should. I’m anxious to see that part of it cause it’s subtle but can really change the look of a truck.

The Bronco R hase me cautiously excited for a unique slightly squared flair but either way I can’t wait to see what they offer.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
As to BroncoBuyer's dilemma on plastic wheel lip moldings, I am pretty sure all 2017+ the King Ranch and Platinum Super Duties I have seen have painted plastic wheel lip moldings...
2020 Platinum Super duty. As you can see here, no protection whatsoever.
Tremers only.
Imagine this.. you just spent $80k on your dream truck. You for some odd reason decide to go to the grocery store with your wife one day. You come out of the store and see something as minor as a shopping cart rolling slowly across the parking lot toward your truck. Your truck has an all aluminum body, no fender flares and no body side molding protection whatsoever. How stressed are you?

21B89B6F-FD1E-45CA-8CEC-0EB503C5BBDD.jpeg

11272FB5-139D-4B42-A423-A0FD01CE3D32.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
That sucks but thanks for confirming as I wasnt really sure.

I have literally backed my service truck into the side of my GMC before and caused only minor body damage because of the fender and body side moldings. . When you spend a lot of years with a truck, you go through a lot yet my truck still has every original body panel and every inch of original paint..
I’ve always promised my daughter she would get my GMC when she turns 16, how the hell was I to know she would turn 16 so damn fast lol! Damn time flys!

View attachment 1872

View attachment 1873

12915800-2751-4A8B-85C9-440E76435EB2.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
WTH???
So the king ranch has them but the higher end platinum and limiteds dont? That’s weird, I was told a king ranch is only a lariat westernized.. surprised they come with flares...
Still trying to figure all this out, like I said was never really a Ford guy.

OP
OP

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like it, the lariat and platinum black dash, black carpet, black leather too much blackness.
The king ranch ads some cool subtle color and has a lot of the cool options the platinum has but it’s less money. Who knows, today I was saying screw it I’ll get an XL with stx package for $20k less and still have twice the truck my current 20 year old truck is. Priced it out, $60k for an XL!!! WTH is going on with truck prices!!
Sponsored