First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 33's look fine on the BL. No Squatch for me. Now its whether to go High or Lux package...maybe a 1.5-2" lift would be hot..
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone like it in black? It seems to make the whole truck look very small minus the Hugh Jass mirrors that don’t draw attention on other colors.
I normally like black vehicles but the shadow black on the bronco is my least fav color

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huh... non badlands front bumper... and do flares have a wider poke?

Sponsored

Bronco II

Black Diamond
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost50 Year Appearance Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like it I can't wait to get my hands on one of these new Bronco's

78iron

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats going on with the top? They took off hard top and looks like a partial soft top with back half hard top?

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats going on with the top? They took off hard top and looks like a partial soft top with back half hard top?
I was in that Bronco today.... the front section of hard to is split so you can remove the section directly over the driver and leave the section over the passenger on.

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah you can see the left over residue on a lot of these.
Yes it is a test vehicle, I was in that Bronco today.... sat in it... leather seats, it did have the sway bar disconnect button above the dash on the left side.. it looks great with the 33” tires.

Sponsored

78iron

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] 2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 14

This doesn't look like a hard top front section. Looks like a Bimini cover or soft top. I guess I'm just not seeing a seam for the front and rear passenger panels

OrangecrushAZ

Badlands
First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘17 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Administrator update: added photos from factory.

Keep in mind these are preproduction vehicles and aren’t fitted with all the parts we’ll see on the production Badlands.

Ford Bronco Spotted: Badlands No-Sasquatch Bronco On 33″ Tires [Updated With Interior] 2021 Bronco Badlands No Sasquatch at Livonia Automactic Transmission Ford 14

Damn, I wanna see 2 door

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now the big question is will this fit in my garage,let's test it out. Also i'm fine with the black but will probably go area51 or cyber orange for a change up(my lifted f350 is black with red pinstripes and black/red interior and my sport track is black and grey)

Lolife

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone noticed that most, if not all, of these badlands don't have the modular steel bumper even though that is supposed to be standard? Even the Badlands trim picture on the Ford website shows the plastic bumper.
It had carpet and sway bar disconnect.... auto and 2.7 also leather seats... no badging though... it’s a test vehicle. There are a bunch of them driving around, the engineers are testing the drivetrain. I was in that one.... it was at the Livonia Transmission plant, Livonia Mi. We build the 10R transmission there.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone like it in black? It seems to make the whole truck look very small minus the Hugh Jass mirrors that don’t draw attention on other colors.
I don't think it looks bad in black but it's hard to really see the body lines that make the Bronco look so good.
Sponsored