Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is any company making heavy springs I can put on my Badlands SAS without having to replace the struts also. I have added a Zone 3" lift with UCA's. I also added about 150lbs to front and about 200lbs to rear in bumpers, winch, tire carrier, jack, etc. Truck rides squishy. I ordered a set of ARB/Old Man Emu for rear and am having to send them back. Thy will not work on stock Bilsteins. Only on their struts (ARB/Old Man). Eibach is supposedly working on some but won't be released for a few more months is what they told me today. Does anyone know of a company that might have an option?
Sponsored

Last edited:

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Allenm7

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking for same. I don’t think they are any available right now. I was hoping arb ome springs would fit. I spoke to a retailer and they told me that they do on oem? Did you try to install them?

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m looking for same. I don’t think they are any available right now. I was hoping arb ome springs would fit. I spoke to a retailer and they told me that they do on oem? Did you try to install them?
Please let me know if you find some and I will do same.

Sponsored

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. I posted a thread already on that (same page), also contacted Eibach. They are working on it, no ETA looks like it will be long

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. I posted a thread already on that (same page), also contacted Eibach. They are working on it, no ETA looks like it will be long
I think I found a solution. I ordered Dobinson. I have them in my garage and will install in a couple of weeks. They come in three colors and I chose black. I called and spoke with a tech at Dobinson and they tested them on the sas Bilsteins and they worked great even though the discription says only on Dobinson struts. Here is the link.

https://exitoffroad.com/product/dobinsons-ford-bronco-rear-coils-c19-569v/

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. They did not work. I think I found a solution. I ordered Dobinson. I have them in my garage and will install in a couple of weeks. They come in three colors and I chose black. I called and spoke with a tech at Dobinson and they tested them on the sas Bilsteins and they worked great even though the description says only on Dobinson struts. Here is the link.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is there a link to the actual product on the eibach website?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Dobinson's have been on my SAS for a few months now and I love them. I have the rear HD springs rated for 150 to 350 lbs. I have 37s, Expedition One bumper with tire carrier, and gear in back. I absolutely love the springs. Great ride without being squishy.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Dobinson's have been on my SAS for a few months now and I love them. I have the rear HD springs rated for 150 to 350 lbs. I have 37s, Expedition One bumper with tire carrier, and gear in back. I absolutely love the springs. Great ride without being squishy.
Can you share the exact part # you used? Also, how much lift you got on these with your additional weight?

Dobinson's have several different front and rear springs and notations on what trims they work with are a little confusing. I didn't see springs for BL/WT with +150-350lbs over stock.

Can you also share the approx. inside and outside diameter of the Dobinson springs? The Eibach PRO-LIFT-KIT springs were said to only work with the SAS BILSTEIN PSD dampers, but turned out the fit the Fox's after Eibach tested. They're supposed to be updating their description, and as noted above, releasing an HD rear spring...sometime.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you share the exact part # you used? Also, how much lift you got on these with your additional weight?

Dobinson's have several different front and rear springs and notations on what trims they work with are a little confusing. I didn't see springs for BL/WT with +150-350lbs over stock.

Can you also share the approx. inside and outside diameter of the Dobinson springs? The Eibach PRO-LIFT-KIT springs were said to only work with the SAS BILSTEIN PSD dampers, but turned out the fit the Fox's after Eibach tested. They're supposed to be updating their description, and as noted above, releasing an HD rear spring...sometime.
The spring item number is C19-569V. The fit is perfect on SAS Bilstein's. I got about 2.5" lift with about 150 to 200 lbs. hanging on back. Keep in mind, I have a 3" Zone lift that lifts the front 3" and the rear 2". I removed the Zone rear stuff which is basically just a puck and put new springs on. The front is stock springs with Zone perch, puck, UCA's, with a steel bumper, winch, and bash plate. About 125 lbs. The final result is the rear sits about .25" higher in rear which is perfect. If i add gear or a small tailor it will be level. I have no idea of spring measurements. I just know they work well. The ARB HD springs did not fit. Good Luck.
Here is Dobinson Tech Phone Number. They are great. (305) 424 8353
Here is the link where I purchased the springs. I got black.
Sponsored

Last edited: