Spy Video, Underbody / Suspension and Interior Closeups of 2021 Bronco Prototype!

Fosters

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2013 Mustang 6A, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC

dgorsett

First Name
dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords (and one jeep)
What I see here is Zero Ground Clearance
Yes the gas tank, trailing arms and shock mounts are pretty hangy-downy. And the front lower arm is dead level. It looks like a 2 to 3" lift will be needed for even moderate off road work. But the same could have been said of my 2005 LJ Rubicon.

dgorsett

First Name
dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords (and one jeep)
That tube is saying "bumper options" to me.
If you're referring to that piece of square tube in the front suspension photo, I believe that is the "crash bar" that had to be added to the Americanized Ranger frame to pass quartering impact tests. It apparently causes some issues with putting bigger tires on a Ranger. I figured that would be gone in both the new Bronco and next gen Ranger, guess not.

w3rkn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge sport
I know the removable roof stuff might have most people excited, but the BIG news for me is there's no screen sticking up out of the dash! Thank goodness.
This^
It was the first thing I noticed and had a mental sigh of relief.

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor, 2018 Focus ST

I think this is relatively fresh.

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor, 2018 Focus ST
sorry to burst your bubble but I’m 95% positive this is the same video that was previously posted of the rugged 4 door trim
Not bursting any bubbles, its good to see videos of these things driving regardless