First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I really need a disconnecting front. Only thing I regret not getting on the BD trim. OP is yours a '22 or '21? My '22 4-Door has a rear swaybar unlike '21s. Maybe 2 doors are completely different though.
Just............remove the sway bar lol.
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check out ACfab for sway bar disconnect. I have them on easy to use. This was the first time off roading this last weekend.
Ford Bronco Squatch Flex πŸ’ͺπŸ‘€  on completely factory Sasquatch SAS suspension 20221015_122505

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I really need a disconnecting front. Only thing I regret not getting on the BD trim. OP is yours a '22 or '21? My '22 4-Door has a rear swaybar unlike '21s. Maybe 2 doors are completely different though.
2022... and 2dr SAS didn't get the rear swaybar add in '22. I don't think any 2drs did.

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out ACfab for sway bar disconnect. I have them on easy to use. This was the first time off roading this last weekend.
Ford Bronco Squatch Flex πŸ’ͺπŸ‘€  on completely factory Sasquatch SAS suspension 20221015_122505
Love that AMB 2dr unicorn. My original order was for a 2dr Basesquatch in AMB.
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I don't think enough people mention this... but a manual disco obviously won't automatically reconnect at 20 mph like the BL/FE. I think that'sca win. It would be nice to run some forest trails at 35 with it still disconnected. I was happy to find it automatically disconnects again when you go under 20 again... but still.

Any of you ForScan gurus out there figured out how to disable the auto-reconnect disco? πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Sponsored

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting ready to upgrade to an Icon Stage 8 kit, but was able to flex the Squatch a bit at Truckhaven in Ocotillo Wells, CA. I could have went higher but snapped this photo as soon as the rear tire started to lift.

IMG_7067.jpg

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow. Who says IFS can't flex?

Driving some great trails in Elbe Hills (near Mt Rainier, WA) and came up on what must have been 'the' log the 2dr Badlands Sasquatch was spec'd against.

This is a completely factory Sas suspension with GY Territories. Didn't lift a wheel... didn't hit a bumper... ride the sliders... or rub anything underneath. Surprised how the front wheel just stuffed and the rear wheel articulated all the way over the log to ground.

Ford Bronco Squatch Flex πŸ’ͺπŸ‘€  on completely factory Sasquatch SAS suspension IMG_7067

Anyone else have some pics of a stock suspension really showing off some ridiculous articulation? (Bonus points for not lifting a wheel.) πŸ˜€

Here's the whole sequence.

Ford Bronco Squatch Flex πŸ’ͺπŸ‘€  on completely factory Sasquatch SAS suspension IMG_7067
Looks like fun! You should continue to flex!

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@66GT This is great. I've been trying to find a stripe down the side - where'd you get it?

OP
OP
66GT

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@66GT This is great. I've been trying to find a stripe down the side - where'd you get it?
Hi. I worked with Greg and Michelle at @Underground Graphics on that. Asked them to add a 1/4 black bottom stripe to one of their existing stripes. Didn't charge me for custom artwork because they decided to offer it on their site. Great quality... and great company to work with!

https://www.undergroundgraphics.com...ronco-1-4-inch-spear-kit-die-cut-single-color

Easy install.

20220625_021036.jpg

Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Squatch Flex πŸ’ͺπŸ‘€  on completely factory Sasquatch SAS suspension 20220625_021036
I have it bookmarked, very tempted to take the plunge after hearing everyone’s good reviews

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So on a 2022 4-door, you would need 2 of these - one for the front and 1 for the back?

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have it bookmarked, very tempted to take the plunge after hearing everyone’s good reviews
I also have the AC Fab sway bar disconnect, works great. Although I may just remove the sway bar all together. I was surprised how well behaved the Bronco was at highway speeds with it disconnected.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also have the AC Fab sway bar disconnect, works great. Although I may just remove the sway bar all together. I was surprised how well behaved the Bronco was at highway speeds with it disconnected.
I believe you since you also chose the best color;). Have you pushed it with the handling? I'm not worried in day to day driving but lets say there's a panic brake and swerve situation with a deer or child etc.
Sponsored