Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually flipped out this just updated today!
No built email, no shipped email, I'm waiting on my dealer to call back since this was 2 days ago and I'm a 5 hour convoy delivery from Michigan. I'll post when I get her!

Screenshot_20210729-151937.png
Great news for you. So you did not even get any emails that it was scheduled for build or being built??? Maybe there is hope for the rest of us.
Sponsored

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing, no emails. I'm not sure if it's a Canadian thing but I'm part of the mid June bad batch that were in purgatory and all I've had was this tracker that updates every so often. The "produced" status on June 22nd actually updated June 30th. Tracker be screwed.
Ya its a Canadian thing

OP
OP
Sponticore

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news for you. So you did not even get any emails that it was scheduled for build or being built??? Maybe there is hope for the rest of us.
Yes and yes. After 5 weeks no communication I'm still skeptical lol but I am a convoy and Michigan ain't that far away. I really hope ford gets these out. I test drove one a couple days ago and they've been popping up around Toronto all week since then. Bronco is absolutely worth it.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No built email, no shipped email, I'm waiting on my dealer to call back since this was 2 days ago and I'm a 5 hour convoy delivery from Michigan. I'll post when I get her!

@Mustang Mike is this what you’re referring to as well?

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Mustang Mike is this what you’re referring to as well?
No it was a print out that essentially showed my (as well as all the dealers other orders) VINs, then under mine it showed: 7/23 "produced" then a column with 8/2 as the "estimated delivery"

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Sponticore can you ask your dealer what system/program this is from and how to access it?

My sales manager (also Ontario) has a very different looking printout of all his dealerships orders that looks nothing like the one you shared?

Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco STAY STRONG!!! 1627594884971
Congratz, that's awesome! I actually got my build date today from my dealership so I'm a little bit on a high myself.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratz, that's awesome! I actually got my build date today from my dealership so I'm a little bit on a high myself.
did you already have a VIN? If not did you get an email from Ford?

OP
OP
Sponticore

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you already have a VIN? If not did you get an email from Ford?
I've had a vin since May i believe. Ford emailed me once regarding the option to get the free mic liner back in April and that's the last I've gotten lol. I've checked spam intermittently as well.

The only thing that's tempering my excitement is it doesn't say shipped, it says recieved. Hopefully not much longer, not just for me but for everyone.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've had a vin since May i believe. Ford emailed me once regarding the option to get the free mic liner back in April and that's the last I've gotten lol. I've checked spam intermittently as well.

The only thing that's tempering my excitement is it doesn't say shipped, it says recieved. Hopefully not much longer, not just for me but for everyone.
Congrats, hope you enjoy it, I’m so jealous your getting your Bronco and it’s not 110 degrees where your at.
Sponsored