Sponsored

Stig Badge By @broncoak made into stickers! (free) (Officially out of Stig Stickers last batch goes out Monday 4/12/21)

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email sent! If Stig is in Michigan, I hope I get to meet him/her (?) at the Woodward Cruise this year. I hope to have my Bronco by that time, but I am not holding out much hope. Nonetheless, I will be where the Broncos will surely be corralled! My daughter just got into the University of Michigan (yes, proud dad and also my alma mater!), so I will be the 4-door AMB BadSquach with the big maize block "M" riding around.
Sponsored

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had to fix that, lol. You bring the Molson and we'll bring the Bud light & Coors.
@Beach_Bum @618TRVLWILD - OK, lets collaborate and promote all to put our Stig Sticker in the same place (like a time capsule piece) to be discovered / pointed out in the future by B6G members if one is discovered. You may find one on a truck 5 years from now when you are next to resold truck at the super market. Crazy stuff like this happens, lol!!

Where is the best place for all to locate the sticker on the Bronco?
What do you think about, passenger / hinge side tail gate jamb?
It would be kind of hidden / easter egg & visible at the same time.
Other ideas?

If this thing takes off,
It would be very cool to submit this B6G fact to the trivia game makers as a question?
Where did the members of B6G place the Stig Stickers upon taking delivery of their long awaited Bronco's?

~Thx Stig - Thx Ashley~
I love this idea! I am still trying to decide which Sasquatch decal to use! I will also have to make room for the ORV and ORV trail permits...
Ford Bronco Stig Badge By @broncoak made into stickers! (free) (Officially out of Stig Stickers last batch goes out Monday 4/12/21) IMG_7014

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

M
Email sent! If Stig is in Michigan, I hope I get to meet him/her (?) at the Woodward Cruise this year. I hope to have my Bronco by that time, but I am not holding out much hope. Nonetheless, I will be where the Broncos will surely be corralled! My daughter just got into the University of Michigan (yes, proud dad and also my alma mater!), so I will be the 4-door AMB BadSquach with the big maize block "M" riding around.
Lets definitely do a B6G meetup at the Dream Cruise this summer. Those who already have their Broncos by then can show them off and the rest of us can drool all over them.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! 🥰

Update as well...getting emails still got about 100 or so! I plan on packing two stickers to everyone as well! I'll have plenty. Need be I can always order more!

Cool! One for the beer fridge and one for the secret spot.

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for doing this, I emailed you two days ago, and PayPal'ed you a few $$ to cover the stickers and postage. Nice enough of you to do this without eating the costs also.
Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Update: Got everyone's emails all in a folder! I work weekends so when I'm off next two days I'll be getting it all ready and answering everyone back! Hoping the stickers arrive early Tuesday so I can get them stuffed and mailed off my the afternoon!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Emailed and donated! Love this!
Thank you so much! Absolutely appreciate it! They will be coming soon!! I can't wait to get them to everyone!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow FIB here. This is good clean fun! Just sent funds your way and an email. I like the idea of putting it somewhere inconspicuous but visible from outside the car if you look hard.. Maybe somewhere on the inboard side of the tire carrier?

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bit late on catching this thread. Email/donations sent. You are a badass.
Thank you so much! I appreciate everyone of you guys/gals!!

Update also we had a snow storm pass yesterday all into the evening. Coldest couple of weeks we've had all winter. Dumped pretty good amount of snow that it delayed the stickers and the shipping envelopes. I still hoping they make it by today or at least late this evening. I can stuff them get everything sent! Otherwise go out next Monday morning when I'm off again!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also touched base with ya (as you already know).
Excited about it, and it will be one of the first decals to go on (location TBD).
You're awesome for this, and thanks to all the effort and sacrifice into getting good pics and info out the the B6G family.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update: Working on the envelopes! They will all be hand written so pass over the stalker looking handwriting lol! Also the will all be numbered I just went the order of the emails how I received them. First ten stickers be up by the stamp then as I got into double and triple digits lower left corner.

The envelope are brown so you'll know what to look for!

IMG_20210209_111827492.jpg

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Working on the envelopes! They will all be hand written so pass over the stalker looking handwriting lol! Also the will all be numbered I just went the order of the emails how I received them. First ten stickers be up by the stamp then as I got into double and triple digits lower left corner.

The envelope are brown so you'll know what to look for!

Ford Bronco Stig Badge By @broncoak made into stickers! (free) (Officially out of Stig Stickers last batch goes out Monday 4/12/21) IMG_20210209_111827492
Handwritten!?! You gonna give yourself carpal tunnel!
That said this is the most amazing and generous thing to do for a bunch of Bronco addicts and I am gonna stalk my poor mail carrier.