Sponsored

Still Waiting after 2 years..............

Jdmandtacos

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved 9-20-20, converted to order 2-21-21, no build date yet.

Base, 2-door, manual, hardtop, non SAS. How can this be so difficult to build? Literally a no-frills basic Bronco.
Shouldnt you have reordered and converted to 2023?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Stubbornness or ignorance at this point. Ford is making ~10,000 Broncos per month. They can be found, especially with demand softening on everything in ā€˜23
Huh? Lots of people at small Mom and Pop dealers still waiting, not to mention those too "stubborn or ignorant" at places like Granger, Stephens, etc.

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
856 days since my reservation
It's been a very unfortunate and silent wait.
The worst part is, not my dealer, not FoMoCo - no one seems to know why mine's taking so long.
Beyond frustrating.

I called Ford Marketing last week and as I began explaining it was my day 849 since mt reservation, the Ford representative began laughing. That definitely didn't sit well with me. I filed a complaint. Ford is investigating. I was supposed to hear back within 48 hours of the case beginning, it's now a week and nothing. I guess Ford's fine with their employees laughing at customers that have truly been forgotten about. Very unfortunate situation.

OP
OP
Acadist

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I canā€™t imagine Lux is the thing holding up your order. Our 2 door Wildtrak was ordered 10/22 with Lux and it just finished being build with no issues. We even had a vin 1 week after ordering. We ordered at a high volume dealer. Delivery set for Jan 1st - 7th. I have a feeling itā€™s more dealer allocation issue than anything or just pure bad luck. Wishing you the best.
WOW! It's not like I live in small town USA, I am in Tacoma WA

Litestorm17

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger XLT 4WD, 06 Focus ZX5 2.5L Swap
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored
OP
OP
Acadist

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

757 days reservation to delivery for me. Lots here crossed into the 800+ day club. Don't delete anything you want that is not a direct bolt-on part especially if it involves programming. Lux is kind of a bid deal to back off if you really want something in that package.
Was done at the recommendation of my sales manager, that is still waiting for his too. Did not delete the whole package but Ford allowed the deletion of the nav portion. Had to change color since Henry told me I had to, was able to change from black but wondering if that added time again. Ugh

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the units I see on dealer lots.......how can anyone still be waiting????
It is called dealer allocation, a true F'ing over from Ford from the orginal promise. The second is why buy a vehicle spec'd in a way you do not want. Lots of soft tops OB's out there, who wants that? Ok, some do, some don't.

Stubbornness or ignorance at this point. Ford is making ~10,000 Broncos per month. They can be found, especially with demand softening on everything in ā€˜23
Huh? Lots of people at small Mom and Pop dealers still waiting, not to mention those too "stubborn or ignorant" at places like Granger, Stephens, etc.
You call it what you want. I want a fully capable rig not a mall crawler, do not want to waste my money on anything else and have buyers remorse. Last but certainly not least.... I'm paying 11.25% below MSRP. Taking delivery in about a week.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told it could take up to 2 1/2 years and here I am still waiting. About 2 years in and my Cyber Orange is no longer available and the dealer suggested some deletes to the lux package to speed it up. Who else is in this purgatory?
Doesn't make sense other than maybe allocations at your dealer and your place in line. If you look at my signature I think I probably have the same build as you other than color. I mean I got everything except roof rails. I wasn't going to settle and be disappointed. I was ready to wait for 5 years or more for it and magically it showed up 385 days after ordering. It's gotta be something with dealer allocations. My dealer is one of the larger ones so more allocations. Doesn't seem fair does it? Doesn't to me either.

I can tell you this, it's worth the wait. Don't settle. Get exactly what YOU want. An alternative would be to have your family member (spouse, partner, kid, etc) put in an order with a larger dealer, but then again maybe you have a large dealer?

Good luck!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

Base, 2-door, manual, hardtop, non SAS. How can this be so difficult to build? Literally a no-frills basic Bronco.
100% an allocation issue with yours.

I had the exact same build plus a 2.7L delivered 8 months after ordering from a dealership in a town with a population of 13,000.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No reservation, walked into a dealer and ordered 12/27/21. Arrived 11/10/22. Badlands / SAS / Lux / Towing / MIC / Tube Doors / Block Heater

There really is no rhyme or reason, and I think Ford did not do anyone any favors with the reservation system.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

856 days since my reservation
It's been a very unfortunate and silent wait.
The worst part is, not my dealer, not FoMoCo - no one seems to know why mine's taking so long.
Beyond frustrating.

I called Ford Marketing last week and as I began explaining it was my day 849 since mt reservation, the Ford representative began laughing. That definitely didn't sit well with me. I filed a complaint. Ford is investigating. I was supposed to hear back within 48 hours of the case beginning, it's now a week and nothing. I guess Ford's fine with their employees laughing at customers that have truly been forgotten about. Very unfortunate situation.
That's some straight up BS! Treating customers like that? Like waiting nearly 3 years is a joke and laughable somehow? I'd be appalled if I were the customer service rep taking your call and would try to get to the bottom of it. I guess it's "Just a job" for people these days. A little pride in your work goes a long way.

I hope you get some justice soon. Skewer those f'ers.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base

At this point, allocation. Last month Ford built a lot of 2-Door Base models that were ordered in March and April of 21.

Just got mine and ordered about 5 weeks after you did. I think of my dealer as mid-size, but they are on the "largest 150 dealers" list from the Focus Forum.

2-door hard top is a heavy constraint, but I also suspect the 7MT is more constrained than Ford will admit. Only options on mine were Aux switches and HPR paint (which I had to change since Rapid Red was discontinued). Everyone said a bare bones base would be fast...

Hopefully they build yours soon.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it makes you feel any better Iā€™m a day one that got built yesterday and the dealer/ford dropped my sas package without informing me. I have to either take it or wait for order banks to reopen and get back in line.
Yes, Ford automatically (intentionally) dropped the Sasquatch from the MY23 reorders. There were threads here about it. I had my previous build sheet and compared them carefully and made sure the Sasquatch was added back.

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everything in my area marked up 15-20k. I'll be stubborn.

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's some straight up BS! Treating customers like that? Like waiting nearly 3 years is a joke and laughable somehow? I'd be appalled if I were the customer service rep taking your call and would try to get to the bottom of it. I guess it's "Just a job" for people these days. A little pride in your work goes a long way.

I hope you get some justice soon. Skewer those f'ers.
It's becoming a very unfortunate situation.
It's truly eye opening, and not in a good way, how The Ford Motor Company is run.
No one cares, no one knows. It's all just become a joke.
Sponsored