First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I replaced my stock bumper with an aftermarket steel bumper. In the process, I had the installer throw away the plastic bumper and fog lights. I would like to install after market lights, but use the stock fog switch. Could one of you check where the connectors for the stock fog lights are located?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Escapod

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Use the existing wiring that was originally ran. Your Installer should have just tied the OEM connectors up behind the bumper or fenders
Exactly, just having trouble finding them.

Bituman

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What aftermarket bumper did you get? Any thoughts on bash plates to match your new bumper?

OP
OP
Escapod

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What aftermarket bumper did you get? Any thoughts on bash plates to match your new bumper?
Bay Area Metal Fab, with a 10k winch. I did buy the OEM skid plates locally to protect the goodies.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bay Area Metal Fab, with a 10k winch. I did buy the OEM skid plates locally to protect the goodies.
Well what kind of lights are you going with? So you're lucky in that you now have a factory fog light wire back there which you can utilize for lights. We offer many lights but the most popular are Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics and we have stock on both models.

Shoot me a message, we'll help get you setup with a pair of lights and a plug and play connector so you can utilize your factory plug and go right into the aftermarket light.

OP
OP
Escapod

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well what kind of lights are you going with? So you're lucky in that you now have a factory fog light wire back there which you can utilize for lights. We offer many lights but the most popular are Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics and we have stock on both models.

Shoot me a message, we'll help get you setup with a pair of lights and a plug and play connector so you can utilize your factory plug and go right into the aftermarket light.
Thanks! I'll shoot you a PM

OP
OP
Escapod

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok I was feeling silly so I went down to the dealer to take a look at an unmodified setup. Looks like the installer removed the wiring harness back to the connector in the engine bay.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok I was feeling silly so I went down to the dealer to take a look at an unmodified setup. Looks like the installer removed the wiring harness back to the connector in the engine bay.
Are you SURE you ordered a truck with a plastic bumper? You don't have your truck yet and it has an aftermarket bumper on it??? Why would they go through all that trouble to remove a harness way back. Sounds like you might have had the upgraded steel bumper and had a better one put on, this no connector

OP
OP
Escapod

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you SURE you ordered a truck with a plastic bumper? You don't have your truck yet and it has an aftermarket bumper on it??? Why would they go through all that trouble to remove a harness way back. Sounds like you might have had the upgraded steel bumper and had a better one put on, this no connector
Positive, here a before picture.
Ford Bronco Stock Foglights, plastic bumper 20211006_124139

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man, If you can get that harness back, you could make some $$ duplicating the harness and offering them for sale. They aren't hard to make. Source the proper connectors, pins and correct color/ga wire.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, just having trouble finding them.
I remember watching a video and i believe there’s a connector right by the driver side headlight

OP
OP
Escapod

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I remember watching a video and i believe there’s a connector right by the driver side headlight
That's how I realized I was missing the final run to the lights, I found that connector up in the drivers fender.

OP
OP
Escapod

Escapod

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, If you can get that harness back, you could make some $$ duplicating the harness and offering them for sale. They aren't hard to make. Source the proper connectors, pins and correct color/ga wire.
HA, last thing I need is another "idea". What I will try to do is do a quick diagram with links so that it can be made easily.

The harness is on its way back to me, luckily he still has it.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HA, last thing I need is another "idea". What I will try to do is do a quick diagram with links so that it can be made easily.

The harness is on its way back to me, luckily he still has it.
a drawing with wire length and pin position in the connector would be needed. Maybe look for a label on the harness with a part number.
Sponsored