Sponsored

Stuck in “ordering w dealer”-could dealer have changed my priority?

emoty-c

Big Bend
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco?
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello, newbie here but I have been reading posts here for months. I placed my initial deposit in March 21, finalized order 9-22-21 . My dealer did an odd thing. I placed an order In June or so for a 2 dr. But then the switch to MY 22 happened, and before I updated my order for MY 22, another Bronco was assigned to my reservation. ( I know this bc i looked at ford.com and it had a black 4 dr when my original was a 2 dr). Anyway, in Sept 21 I ordered a 4 dr big bend w the dealer and the proper order is assigned to my reservation now. I have an image of an order from the dealer w my order and build priority 19. But, like all of you, I am waiting. No VIN, stuck w “ordering w dealer“ on the ford.com page. I contacted my dealer 2 weeks ago and he said no problems on his end. My build was chosen w the dealer to make it easier to obtain - no SAS, no tow package, no hard top.

Since then, I have read here that dealers are switching orders to priority 99 to get their own Broncos. Is there any thing more to do on my end? I have a friend who works for another Ford dealer and I was going to ask if he can confirm my priority hasn’t changed.

Any ideas other than “suck it up buttercup”? I plan on driving a diesel gladiator for kicks this week, after reading a few posts here.

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't worry too much about the wrong vehicle showing op up on your online account for so long. I had that problem myself for most of the time since I converted my reservation to an order January 2021. It is only about a month or so ago that after a few days where their web site didn't show anything that suddenly all the correct info is showing for mine.

I've had concerns about mine getting 99ed as well after my MY22 roll over printout showed 99, but they told me it wasn't entered yet. A few weeks later after "losing" my paper and asking for another that showed priority of 19.

Most of this waiting has been frustrating and my first week 2020 reservation is doing me squat. I put in a second order late November 2020 and that one is already built. That second order is for a family car and not mine specifically, so I am really more interested in the one where I don't even have a date yet.