Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t forget to laugh... bitching, moaning and groaning aren’t the only forms of release/therapy. 🙂
Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

One thing Covid taught me is to the two year old girl or boy their Mom and Dad are essential no matter what their occupation. We all need water, food and shelter, the basics. You tell the little girl that her Mom is not a essential worker because she cleans office buildings, or her Dad whose a plumber. I am retired and help widows in our town, I was a Firefighter, My Daughter was a Police Officer, my Daughter's husband is a Police Officer and my Son is a school teacher. WE are all essential and we all make society work when we do our Jobs no matter the profession. We need each other as a family, town, city, county, state or country. This Forum needs us members to provide information, knowledge, helpfulness, and other positive attributes so we can be a positive force in the Bronco community. No matter what our station in life is WE are ALL ESSENTIAL. Respect each other and remember " Take a breath".

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want to start off by saying I’m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. I’m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil.
The fact that we are all able to get a vehicle is a BLESSING. We work hard, want nice things, want to make memories, travel new roads.
There is a lot of complaining about delivery times and expectations. Who gets Broncos ahead of someone else. I’m a day two reservation holder...if it takes Ford a year to deliver- I’m ok with that.
I have been blessed with an amazing career, my husband also. We have seen so much devastation. Covid taught us all a lot of lessons over the last year. Be thankful for health, home, family, careers/jobs, our children, our pets....and so on. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to preach but there are so many more important things than a material possession. I love this forum and all the knowledge it has brought me. I have made some new “friends” and I look forward to seeing everyone’s Broncos when they deliver.
Life is short. Cherish every moment and just take a breath, it will be ok and you WILL HAVE A BRONCO in your driveways soon enough!!!
Again, I don’t mean to preach but please take a moment and realize how lucky we all are to be in a position to get such a great vehicle.
I'll c
AJ
I'm rapidly approaching my the beginning of my 8th decade on this planet and though I'm patient about most things, I'm hoping to get my new ride as soon as possible.
I personally think Ford should have had their manufacturing processes and supply chain issues lined out before accepting reservations.
Paul in AZ
and thanks for all of your hard work.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coping mechanisms.
- Weekly betting pools on who gets an email from Ford on the upcoming Thursdays.
- Beer
- Bourbon
- Vodka
- Rage
- Sorrow
-,Complacency
- Consider cancelling your order and move those behind you up.
- Bother the shit out of your dealer.
- Look at the build and price for the 150th consecutive day.
- Stalk the local dealership to look at colors on other Ford vehicles.
- Ponder what you would buy if you just gave up on the Bronco.
- Yearn
- Read 45 pages on any given Bronco 6G forum that will give you new information.
- Question why Ford is building all those Sasquatch mannequins right now when one of them could be yours.
- Wondering what happens to all those good tires, leather interiors, MIC tops, Squatch wheels, 2.7 engines and the other 7 kiss of death options on the pre-production models when they have finished serving their purpose.
- Sit in the empty garage.
- Play with your other toys.
- Spank the monkey.
- Bother your wife, girlfriend or significant other with mindless blather about the Bronco that she had heard numerous times.
- Change your order.
- Question why First Edition does not actually mean what you think it does.
- Look at Bronco Sports and Rangers on the dealer lot.

Last edited:

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to start off by saying I’m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. I’m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil.
The fact that we are all able to get a vehicle is a BLESSING. We work hard, want nice things, want to make memories, travel new roads.
There is a lot of complaining about delivery times and expectations. Who gets Broncos ahead of someone else. I’m a day two reservation holder...if it takes Ford a year to deliver- I’m ok with that.
I have been blessed with an amazing career, my husband also. We have seen so much devastation. Covid taught us all a lot of lessons over the last year. Be thankful for health, home, family, careers/jobs, our children, our pets....and so on. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to preach but there are so many more important things than a material possession. I love this forum and all the knowledge it has brought me. I have made some new “friends” and I look forward to seeing everyone’s Broncos when they deliver.
Life is short. Cherish every moment and just take a breath, it will be ok and you WILL HAVE A BRONCO in your driveways soon enough!!!
Again, I don’t mean to preach but please take a moment and realize how lucky we all are to be in a position to get such a great vehicle.

I think most of us agree with this and thanks for the reminder.

We all have our own stories of our dealings with all this and we are living it every minute of the day, you need a break somewhere.

You might watch a movie, go for a hike, surf or go onto the forums and get excited about the new bronco you are looking to get and look forward to the future. For just a few minutes you can forget about all the BS going on in the world.

That's why I come here, not to deny reality, but to dream of a future.

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the enlightening post NurseA.J! Posts like yours keep us from having a Bronco wait meltdown.

Yes I'm going to be waiting a long time to get my Bronco. I know we will get build dates, but I still suspect that getting it in my hands will be a pleasant surprise.

Until then I'll just sit back and relax.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@NurseA.J I agree Amy. As a retired LEO I know that you, your husband, and myself have seen things I pray no one else will ever see. Our Bronco's will be along someday, and we'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NurseA.J , This level setting was very necessary that can't be stated enough.

A nurse married to a firefighter has to be the sweetest sounding couple there is. I imagine a home full of love and compassion for others; thank you both for choosing lives of service to a community and society that so often does not deserve either of you.

When I think about all of the barking on the forum about these delays, I can't help but remind myself that many of these guys still see COVID-19 as made up and still won't get vaccinated. Yet you and your husband were up to your chins in death and sorrow for over an entire year: COVID-19 is real. Hell, even Ted Nugent has it and has finally admitted that he was wrong about it.

I want my Ford, but don't wish for anyone to be put in danger to get it to me; it can wait.

Most of all, you are a bright light on the forum, I appreciate you being here and always being a positive voice.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford probably should have prioritized 3k frontline workers rather than a bunch of dealers’ friends...

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay... I took a breath... Now what?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, this is all fine and dandy, but let me remind people that there’s not much entertainment value in everyone waiting around patiently and being nice to each other. :)
OMG! Shut the hell up already 😉
Ford Bronco Take a breath ...... 1619026637513

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A large part of the population never slowed down for the Coronavirus. In fact, people such as I work in an industry that required more of our product than normal. We set production records in 2020. I have NO appreciation for blaming Covid for anything.

For the record, I am 58 years old and got the virus back in January. Fever for a few days, then back to work.
Working at the steel mills that make the steel for these things.
We didn't miss a beat, schedule-wise.
50yo, decent health .... C19 clean knocked me on my ass for 3 solid weeks. Lost a bunch of weight.... that needed lost ...... ate less than a normal meal would contain over the course of an entire week.
4 peach slices would fill me up for two days.
Z.E.R.O energy....zero.
It royally sucked.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There ARE people who the least of their worries is covid...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Working at the steel mills that make the steel for these things.
We didn't miss a beat, schedule-wise.
50yo, decent health .... C19 clean knocked me on my ass for 3 solid weeks. Lost a bunch of weight.... that needed lost ...... ate less than a normal meal would contain over the course of an entire week.
4 peach slices would fill me up for two days.
Z.E.R.O energy....zero.
It royally sucked.
Glad you were able to come out the other side!!!
Sponsored