Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You come to the right place, everyone is an expert on Bronco6G! I didn't know there were so many automotive production experts until I joined this site. I bet many of them have college degrees in Gender studies :)
“Automotive Production Experts” - The good old credentials fallacy argument. You can do better than that. 🤣

You don’t need to be an automotive production expert to point out the obvious problems Ford has at MAP.

Are you defending them?
Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
idk got vin last week with a week of 8-8-22 build date , badlands 2 door 2.7 res date 7-24, dealer called with same info and said they expect in at dealer frist week of sept , I dont even know what to think
I believe your dealer is very optimistic. I hope his prediction is correct.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
idk got vin last week with a week of 8-8-22 build date , badlands 2 door 2.7 res date 7-24, dealer called with same info and said they expect in at dealer frist week of sept , I dont even know what to think
I have a build week of 8/15/22. Ford Online Chat just said that I can expect my Bronco to arrive at the dealership between Sept. 10 - 16th. So that timeline seems accurate IF there are no shipping delays.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Orders are not done in order but by reservation date. So worrying about being one of the first to order a 2023 is a non issue. Now if you drag it out to after they start scheduling 2023 builds, then yes..you could find yourself back in line a bit, but not like at the end.

What you need to worry about is dealer allocation.

This week is scheduling out to Sept. If the 2023 date is October/September it almost works out to by the time 2023 order banks open, if you haven't been scheduled you may be looking at a 2023 anyway.

For me, my plan is to see what's different with 2023 (hopefully the order sheets will leak soon) and then decide if hoping for a 2022 or forcing a 2023 would be better.
First round of 23 scheduling is currently set for 9/22, I would personally want to have my order in and finalized by 9/8 to 9/15.

Ford will likely schedule 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3 next Thursday. My guess is 22 changes will lock 8/25 and the last round of scheduling for 22 will be that day for 10/10, 10/17, 10/24. So everyone should know by 9/1 if they roll to 2022, all dealers will be expected to review open/99 orders by mid September where Ford may cancel orders that haven’t been rolled over to avoid having to price protect those orders.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My plan:

If I have not heard anything about my 22 order (which was placed about the same time as yours) by the time the 23 model order banks open, I plan to place a second order for a 23 with the exact same options at a different dealer on that day.
Good plan... I do like it, however, you will lose any 'price protection' from that old rolled over order... :-|

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't had my order in for that long. 11/21. I just had my dealer 99 my order. I didn't want my order to get built in late 22 just to see new options/colors available in 23 that I wish I had. I am hoping for Atlas Blue and raptor IC in lux.

But that is just me.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order is done at dealership and changes can be made to the order up to when VIN number is assigned and even after that some minor changes can sometimes be made (paint color, minor options, etc.)
thank you...

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a July 18th 2020 reservation holder ....until FORD says otherwise all earlier reservation holder will be filled for 2022. ......as GOD is my witness......and scene.
I really hope that's the case because I want my damn Bronco

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered mine on 5/12/21, the dealer placed the order 10/08/21 & I am picking up my 2022 Bronco tonight! Keep us posted as you should hear from Ford, soon?
I reserved (if you mean res on 5/12/21) just a little before yours but after the price protection 🤑 .
and ordered 10/21 too from a larger dealership. My original build was a 2 door, 2.3L manual with aux switches at the time being the only option, so if I had NOT added SAS & mod bumpers a few months ago I might be picking one up soon too.

If it works out that I get scheduled "as promised" and built as a MY22 I'll be a few months behind you which actually works out for me due to unexpected up coming surgery on my right shoulder; so waiting a few more months will give me time for the shoulder to heal up before I start driving a stick again.

Then I get to do the left shoulder (ouch), but I can drive a stick with one hand... If it's my right. :D

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved (if you mean res on 5/12/21) just a little before yours but after the price protection 🤑 .
and ordered 10/21 too from a larger dealership. My original build was a 2 door, 2.3L manual with aux switches at the time being the only option, so if I had NOT added SAS & mod bumpers a few months ago I might be picking one up soon too.
I reserved a 2-door, 2.3, 7MT, with Aux and Rapid Red as the only options. I think exactly one month before you. Mid-size dealer. But apparently "mid size" for Phoenix means top 100. Of course, I had to change Rapid to Hot Pepper last October.

Currently scheduled for week of 8 August. So, yeah, I think you would have had a good shot at getting it in the next month or so if you had not added SAS. Hopefully a giant transport ship full of Sasquatch wheels shows up soon.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sad part is we have 26 day's left intel the order banks open up and no news on the 23's bronco.
They will come out with the new build and price probably a few weeks before the order banks open.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved a 2-door, 2.3, 7MT, with Aux and Rapid Red as the only options. I think exactly one month before you. Mid-size dealer. But apparently "mid size" for Phoenix means top 100. Of course, I had to change Rapid to Hot Pepper last October.

Currently scheduled for week of 8 August. So, yeah, I think you would have had a good shot at getting it in the next month or so if you had not added SAS. Hopefully a giant transport ship full of Sasquatch wheels shows up soon.
If they came up with an optional wheel, even if not bead lock capable depending on the choice, I'd do that. Be better even, if it was a little cheaper!

I wonder if I were to drop the SAS if I'd get it scheduled right after that? And I wish I knew the difference in time difference between the two. Yes I know that is the BIG question for everybody else that what to add or subtract; especially with the MY closing. If it's for sure not going to be a MY22 because of the SAS, I'd drop it and add the roof rack back on and call it a day and be happy to get a MY22. I'd buy some take off wheels and any other take offs parts I can find.

My main reason for the SAS is the lockers that I decided on after I locked into a base order. Since I started with a base it is the only way to add lockers and use my reservation to some what keep my place in line; minus where the SAS landed me.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been here since July 2020, unknown if I will ever get build or order....

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't go to build and price, I keep getting an error message. For all Fords from any B&P link on their site, I can't access the pages, are all of the B&P links shut down?

Anyone else having this problem?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wondering if changing anything from our MY22 order, we will lose price protection? I was told by our regional rep the other day that res date doesn't mean a whole lot right now with parts contraints. I also did not get confirmation yes or no that if we bump up/down in trim what will that do to '21 price protection for those of us that have it.

Color is one thing that shouldn't change the price much if at all, but more wondering about wheel or hardtop options such as white & white for SAS. Will be interesting once things leak, like you mentioned, when MY23 order banks open up.
There was a specific list of what you can change and what would affect your price protection. I dont recall the list but I thought it was something like any change in trim, doors, or 4x4 systems would sacrafice price protection??
Sponsored