First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick tourx
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi, I just joined this forum today but is it too late to still join the group buy? I live in Wichita Falls but I'm willing to drive anywhere.
Sponsored

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, I just joined this forum today but is it too late to still join the group buy? I live in Wichita Falls but I'm willing to drive anywhere.
It’s not too late. Do you have a reservation?

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Decide the group buy you are joining and move your reservation to that dealer and they will add you to the group.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This group has a purchasing survey to fill out and they will privately give you the name of the dealer. The deal is listed on the first post.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I stated earlier, we had 400+ fill out our Purchasing Survey. As of the offer going live on Friday, I have had 100+ people message me asking for information on the offer. However, interest doesn't necessarily convert to a switch. I pop over to BN every now and again and do a quick Texas search but that place is a ghost town and no mention of the offer. I am not on social media so I do not know if anything leaked on FB or Insta. Still only tracking about a third of the actual participants who switched.
I'm here just waiting for B&P and maybe one more pass locally. Doesn't look like anyone around here is interested in anything other than MSRP and no ADM.
We shall see come Friday when we can talk real numbers.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This group has a purchasing survey to fill out and they will privately give you the name of the dealer. The deal is listed on the first post.
We no longer have a purchasing survey, but anyone that is interested can either message @BlueBronco or myself, and we can give you more info regarding the steps to join our Texas Buyer’s Group.

k15goose

Wildtrak
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tremor, 2016 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there a time limit on switching over to this group buy?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those participants that have emailed our partnered dealership and have the offer in hand will have up until the reservation switch deadline in January to participate. If for some reason this were to change we will post an update.

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So is it confirmed we can switch our reservation a second time without losing our place ? I’ve switched already from a Houston dealer.

KPz

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4Runner TRD Pro VooDoo Blue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those participants that have emailed our partnered dealership and have the offer in hand will have up until the reservation switch deadline in January to participate. If for some reason this were to change we will post an update.
PM sent. Would love some more info.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE - 10/23

Unfortunately, until further notice, the Texas Buyers Group is closed to new participants who were not part of the initial Purchasing Survey.

Why? With the overwhelming number of people switching their reservations to our partnered dealership Detroit has taken notice and requested that we cease advertising the offer. There is some concern about allocations but more so of Ford showing favoritism to dealerships. While the offer was never meant to have a participation cap, our dealership thinks it is best to abide by Ford while they work towards a solution.

What does this mean for people who have switched their reservation? Nothing, the offer will be honored without question.

What does this mean for people who have contacted our dealership, have the email offer in hand but who have not made the switch? Nothing, if you find the offer acceptable you can switch your reservation and the offer will be honored without question.

What does this mean for people who were part of the original Purchasing Survey but have yet to contact the dealership? It means that you will need to contact me in a direct/private message where I can verify your original participation and I will advise you on how to proceed. If you received a notification from me on 10/16 then you are part of that group.

What does this mean for people new to the forum or who were not part of the original group? Unfortunately, at this time you will not be able to participate. However, our dealership is currently in talks with Ford on how they can continue this offer for the Bronco6G community. If there are any changes to this policy, I will update them here.

If anybody has any questions or concerns, you are welcome to message me directly.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So is it confirmed we can switch our reservation a second time without losing our place ? I’ve switched already from a Houston dealer.
It has been confirmed that we are allowed to make a second switch. However, some users tried to do so right after the announcement and were not able to. It appears that the software had yet to be updated to allow for this. I would give it until next week to try as it looks like Fords programmers have a lot of clean-up to do in the B&P.
Sponsored