Sponsored

TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or a job in marketing, where do you think many of the pre-reveal leak photos came from all over this forum and all over the internet? Closeup, staged, photos, just appearing on the internet, no, it is not some random leaker, it is what we call the drip feed campaign.

2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air!
Spied: 2021 Bronco 4-Door Shows Off Its Roofline As It Drops Heavy Camo
New Pics - 2021 Ford Bronco 2-Door Drops Heavy Camo

And the best for last, the funniest staged one we saw, side by side with Jeep, and don't miss the the Ford pace car, in front of the Jeep.
Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild!

-bronco-jk-jeep-wrangler-comparison-spy-pics-4-jpg.jpg
Public roads can't stop everyone from taking pictures and sharing them on the web. When pictures leaked from inside a facility that's when the company gets involved because you are technically leaking company "SECRETS".
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've also never heard of TFL ... I'm assuming it's some kind of e-zine?

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tommy is an idiot. Him, Roman and Nathan are unwatchable. Guys who can’t see through their own biases for sure.
Honestly, this makes me a little sad to read.

I find Tommy to be rather relatable. He usually does a very good job of getting A LOT of stats and facts correct. His dad often says somewhat outrageous things, and Tommy often offers a reasonable counterpoint or re-direct. I find them entertaining, but I understand not everyone does.

If you don't find their brand of content entertaining, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions. However, I personally just see myself sitting in his position, working hard, trying my best to be correct and objective, and having people like you calling me an idiot.

I guess that's how the internet goes these days. No matter what you do, there will always be somebody out there calling you an idiot.

Sponsored

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lot's of emotion here ,
Lot's of hate and angry people.
I know it's not easy to not get emotional when something you like and want is being criticized.
Here is what I think.
Some of what they say is actually true. I was also asking myself why no one except ford approved drivers has been driving it yet.

Is it like we need to be in a war wrangler against bronco?

Let's all admit that Ford is riding the hype wave and it's ok but there is also a thousand ways for ford to fail at the moment so they are cautious.

Can we know how much it cost for real. Maybe that would help calm down the speculation.

Ford is dripping out the content ... drop by drop... in a few week maybe they will have someone drive it and then!!! wow another wave of bronco fans will be looking at a 15 minute video of someone driving it.

In simple words : The bronco proved nothing yet!

There is NO 2021 bronco owner .. only wannabe owners and reservation don't do nothing to secure a bronco... I find it so funny when people think they bought a car for 100 dollars. you just gave your name to a dealer so they can call you ...that's it.

Too much emotions will only result in big disappointment.

When I am confident about a product , I let people try it , test it, break it... so I know how to improve it.

Most of you already think the bronco is perfect and is king of the offroad come on! be real we only see some preapproved footage of it and nothing from the actual community of offroaders

Maybe it does not seem like it, but it's a setup to run the hype wave. on both sides they are trying to get the clicks and the views.

Both side want what's the most valuable to them... YOU!

Anyways just my opinion.

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I guess I see it differently. I didn't agree with everything they said, but It's not bothering me to the level it seems to be with some of you.

I think you all should take their videos with a grain of salt. I think they made some valid points, but also said some things for entertainment value and to get a discussion going.

When I had my Jeep I watched a lot of their videos and they were very helpful along with being entertaining. The main guy Roman has some quirks, and definitely rubs some people the wrong way, based off the comments I see on YouTube; but he doesn't bother me that much.

I'm looking forward to seeing their review of the Bronco, but I won't be loaning them mine for it , LOL.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, this makes me a little sad to read.

I find Tommy to be rather relatable. He usually does a very good job of getting A LOT of stats and facts correct. His dad often says somewhat outrageous things, and Tommy often offers a reasonable counterpoint or re-direct. I find them entertaining, but I understand not everyone does.

If you don't find their brand of content entertaining, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions. However, I personally just see myself sitting in his position, working hard, trying my best to be correct and objective, and having people like you calling me an idiot.

I guess that's how the internet goes these days. No matter what you do, there will always be somebody out there calling you an idiot.
Sometimes people just run you the wrong way and through the internet those 3 fall in to that category for me. I enjoy the work on gunsmoke but outside of that I don’t watch much of their content anymore.

I’ve tried to watch a few lite brite videos and can’t stand them either. Usually only watch cause they click bait with a shot of her smoke show body though.

Maximus

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Delorean
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i like their content, sure they could be jaded against companies/brands. However, it is up to the user to judge, putting stuff on the internets in the public takes some stones. Hashtag, do your thing or not.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What happened to the survey threads on this forum showing some initial target pricings? Those threads seem to have suddenly disappeared a few minutes ago. I get how TFL feels now about "the man".

Edit: Looks like there was a merge into one mega thread.

Tory Brecht

Wildtrak
First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I work in marketing/communications for a company that does a lot of work for Fortune 100 companies. What these guys say is absolutely true: Ford HAS done a masterful job of creating the narrative and getting independent media on its side early and writing glowing, very hyped previews.

Here’s the part they don’t seem to get, though: You ONLY do that when you are 100 percent sure you have the goods! If the Ford folks weren’t convinced that they had a Wrangler killer or at bare minimum Wrangler equal on their hands, they would not be pushing this narrative so hard. Because let’s face it - independent media and critics would love to tell the story that Ford overhyped and under-delivered if it turns out the Bronco is a bit of a dud.

The fact that Ford is going all-in with the hype tells me they 100 percent are convinced this vehicle will blow people away.

I guess we will see!

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Say it, Say it!!! ?

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work in marketing/communications for a company that does a lot of work for Fortune 100 companies. What these guys say is absolutely true: Ford HAS done a masterful job of creating the narrative and getting independent media on its side early and writing glowing, very hyped previews.

Here’s the part they don’t seem to get, though: You ONLY do that when you are 100 percent sure you have the goods! If the Ford folks weren’t convinced that they had a Wrangler killer or at bare minimum Wrangler equal on their hands, they would not be pushing this narrative so hard. Because let’s face it - independent media and critics would love to tell the story that Ford overhyped and under-delivered if it turns out the Bronco is a bit of a dud.

The fact that Ford is going all-in with the hype tells me they 100 percent are convinced this vehicle will blow people away.

I guess we will see!
Well, it's like the Wrangler in my eyes. A stock Wrangler can do a few trails, but it's no crawler. good part is that with a few mods, you can have a beast on your hands. Of course, this is after you've spent the $53K on a Rubicon, then another $4K-$7K on upgrades, but who's keeping score, yeah?

Bronco will need more of the high side of the estimate since it has IFS, but it'll get there, then it'll get you there.

With the Sasquatch package, you will actually be able to take a Bronco on harder trails stock based on clearance and standard armoring.

People who off road know what we're looking at just based off of the gear bolted onto a rig. Almost anything can turn into an off road vehicle with the right mods, so our and the internet writer's point is that we see a lot of what we need to see already bolted onto the Bronco standard, and we've seen the Ranger, so yeah, we have a good idea of what we're getting.
Sponsored