Sponsored

TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The chubby guy (don't remember his name) did a video a week or two ago about the best "value" off roader, with his main criteria being something that comes with front and rear lockers. He decided to assume the Sasquatch package+auto on the Base Bronco would be more than $10,000 just so he could say the Rubicon was a better value. LOL
Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just watched the video. They are just trying to get people to back out of buying so ford gets scared and gives them a bronco to test. Let’s sit back and see if ford caves, and begs them to independently test the bronco for them. Lol
You can catch more flies with honey then you can with vinegar.

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The TFL guys are pretty good. They're one of the very few that actually attempt to drive a vehicle up an off road hill, so you can see how it does. They also run vehicles over a high altitude road for a towing test; you can compare vehicle to vehicle. Most vehicle "reviewers" just drive the vehicle around some paved roads, which isn't much of a test.
No one can deny that Ford bungled the delayed Bronco "reveal"; what a joke, for a vehicle that won't be on the road until next June? Still no complete specs? Still no build and price?
A lot of you folks sound like typical snowflakes; "Oh no, how dare you criticize my Bronco!?" which 99% of you haven't even seen yet by the way.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like their videos. I don't know what y'all are complaining about. I also enjoy their truck drag racing videos which are fun.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco and Jeep are basically Step bros
jeep is the adopted one lol. thats why its so scared
Never understood the popularity of their channel. Some of the content they put out is dubious at best (I.e. Ram Rebel vs. Silverado Trailboss 0-60). I wouldn’t buy a BOF vehicle for 0-60 drag racing and I’m not sure many others do ?‍♂ I also witnessed (in one of their videos none the less) where they were being rude to a lady who asked a question regarding a vehicle on the auto-show floor while they were filming. Pretty sure she didn’t mean any harm and they certainly could have cut that part of the footage. Hard to like them since. I actually saw them on press day at a major auto show over at the Jeep stand talking to a few engineers, rubbing elbows. There definitely seems to be a huge affinity for Jeep on their end. All that to say, they don’t have a lot of credibility in my eyes.
you have these two videos? i see your point with the 0-60 test. a very minimal amount of people buy an offroad focused truck to go drag racing, but some people might want to know, i guess.
@TFLtruck

People on here tend to like your stuff, but maybe come on here and get some of our opinions too cause that video came off a little weird. Also, there are videos of the Broncos struggling, even though you said there weren't.
notice the last time @TFLtruck was seen is august 17th. lol.
Lot's of emotion here ,
Lot's of hate and angry people.
I know it's not easy to not get emotional when something you like and want is being criticized.
Here is what I think.
Some of what they say is actually true. I was also asking myself why no one except ford approved drivers has been driving it yet.

Is it like we need to be in a war wrangler against bronco?

Let's all admit that Ford is riding the hype wave and it's ok but there is also a thousand ways for ford to fail at the moment so they are cautious.

Can we know how much it cost for real. Maybe that would help calm down the speculation.

Ford is dripping out the content ... drop by drop... in a few week maybe they will have someone drive it and then!!! wow another wave of bronco fans will be looking at a 15 minute video of someone driving it.

In simple words : The bronco proved nothing yet!

There is NO 2021 bronco owner .. only wannabe owners and reservation don't do nothing to secure a bronco... I find it so funny when people think they bought a car for 100 dollars. you just gave your name to a dealer so they can call you ...that's it.

Too much emotions will only result in big disappointment.

When I am confident about a product , I let people try it , test it, break it... so I know how to improve it.

Most of you already think the bronco is perfect and is king of the offroad come on! be real we only see some preapproved footage of it and nothing from the actual community of offroaders

Maybe it does not seem like it, but it's a setup to run the hype wave. on both sides they are trying to get the clicks and the views.

Both side want what's the most valuable to them... YOU!

Anyways just my opinion.
maybe you didn't see all the offroad testing videos

Sponsored

madj613

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
TFL is worth watching but they flog the same topics in video after video. Their MPG and towing videos are informative and useful.

If you want real reviews with real technical data, informed opinions, and humor, watch SAVAGE GEESE.

The difference in style and reviews is night and day different. TFL is much shallower.

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
jeep is the adopted one lol. thats why its so scared

you have these two videos? i see your point with the 0-60 test. a very minimal amount of people buy an offroad focused truck to go drag racing, but some people might want to know, i guess.

notice the last time @TFLtruck was seen is august 17th. lol.

maybe you didn't see all the offroad testing videos

I did, see most of them, what I wanted to say it that they took the badlands witch is suppose to be the baddest offroad bronco and showed us what we wanted to see. I drive a Fiat jeep renegade :) took me 2 seconds to search on the ytube machine to find this
Not my own... just to show the capability.

What does that prove? You can do in a Renegade what they did in a Badlands,

They even make us believe that the bronco sport is better than the wrangler.

Be honest we are victims or heavy marketing .

To be clear, the durability, the longevity, the reliability, the capability and all that made the bronco legend become a legend needs to be proved again. No way around the time is takes to make it a legend again. In 5 years when people go offroading with the 2.3 ecoboost manual that still works perfect then it will have proved itself.

For now... a simple build and price would be nice! :) so we can actually order them in December.

I respect your opinion ... it is true that they did some offroad with it. I did not mean it did nothing, just that it is still to see how good it will be. :)

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not a victim of anything. Lol I know what’s good and what’s not. Renegade and bronco sport are not good for my wife’s needs. Rubicon and badlands bronco are. It just so happens we like a better ride in the ifs.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
TFL is upset because Ford took back their reservations after some Bronco leaks. They're just bitter.
I said right after this happened that Ford would be the loser in this battle. TFL has no reason to hold back now.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They seem to have a very cozy relationship with FCA like none of the other manufacturers.
When I was a kid, one of the popular sayings was "one hand washes the other".

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I said right after this happened that Ford would be the loser in this battle. TFL has no reason to hold back now.
I don’t think they are though. Most people know TFL is salty and don’t put much stock in their bronco takes. Look at this thread

TFL needs Ford more than Ford needs them. I’m sure they could have squashed it by apologizing and taking the leaks down. But they chose not to and want to play the victim. That’s what I don’t like so they lost me as a viewer. I’ll stick with trail recon and Matt’s towing for my off-road fix

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was a kid, one of the popular sayings was "one hand washes the other".
When I was a kid I was told don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

I think TFL didn’t spin it right to get people on there side. They could of done it right but they chose the wrong angle.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t think they are though. Most people know TFL is salty and don’t put much stock in their bronco takes. Look at this thread

TFL needs Ford more than Ford needs them. I’m sure they could have squashed it by apologizing and taking the leaks down. But they chose not to and want to play the victim. That’s what I don’t like so they lost me as a viewer. I’ll stick with trail recon and Matt’s towing for my off-road fix
I just watched the video and even though some butt hurt is obvious, they made some good points. I especially liked what they said about everything we've seen is carefully planned and we don't see when the Bronco fails to impress because they edit anything negative out. People really want to see the unedited version of these demos. Another point is the extremely long time to obtain a Bronco isn't helping Ford. I thing I hadn't considered is TRX competing with Bronco. In the end, I think Roman saved it by saying whatever happens ends up being good for the customer.
Sponsored