Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there really a Bronco assembly plant in China? I doubt they could have the volume to do that. Interesting if they do.
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm must be the only one that likes the base panel. I admit it would be better without the analog speedo, but aside from that the screens are great and I like it better than anything else I've driven.

masshole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback 3.6R (for now)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it will not be long now until you see a hardtop on Amazon from Mabbet. Have to say the drone tech is nice. Lol after my stint in Ol Florida, I was looking for something like this. A drone that could follow me, so I could get some pics since I was wheeling on my own.
In the big picture, this is a win-win. While I'll always buy stateside whenever I can regardless of cost, innovation is driven by competition.

Fier23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm must be the only one that likes the base panel. I admit it would be better without the analog speedo, but aside from that the screens are great and I like it better than anything else I've driven.
We should at least have the mustang cluster that is shared with the F-150. Pretty shitty I am paying $68k sticker with a subpar dash when the cheaper models get the hi-tech.

Sponsored

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm more curious about this drone flight control system that's integrated.
FORD, AMERICAN COMPANY, giving other countries costumers access to cool new tech, that we don't even have a mention of eventually releasing!!
What's this about the chip for self driving and what not also being included standard? That's some annoying crap, in my opinion.
Good for those customers, but boy do I feel a little annoyed as someone in the tech industry.
Most of the drones are Chinese-design/made (DJI), right? Why is it a surprise they have it first? They can do that. They can collaborate with DJI to develop the API/interface etc.

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed! What a slap in the face for us Americans! More tech at a cheaper price for CHINA!!! The Raptor dash should already be in our Broncos and not the 1999 Hyundai instrument cluster we received.
Check their Ranger price...Around 20-30k.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed! What a slap in the face for us Americans! More tech at a cheaper price for CHINA!!! The Raptor dash should already be in our Broncos and not the 1999 Hyundai instrument cluster we received.
Its not cheaper. You can't compare the cost in USA dollars to the Chinese economy where the average earnings are a fraction of the USA.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"no scoop on hood"

Did he mean bulge? I can't make out what it looks like, but if so I wouldn't mind getting a hold of one of those hoods, and of course the cluster.

Sponsored

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know he's lying about the build QA being better in the Chinese version.
Why? Just one example, Tesla M3 made in China has better QA than US-made one. The competition in the Chinese market is brutal, you need to have better QA :)

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"no scoop on hood"

Did he mean bulge? I can't make out what it looks like, but if so I wouldn't mind getting a hold of one of those hoods, and of course the cluster.
I believe he was talking about the trail sights. They aren’t there on the Chinese Bronco.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can clearly see in the video he is tugging harder on the USA made Bronco 🤣. The interior looks identical, same parts and materials.
Sponsored