First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do we think that the all digital gauge cluster from the Raptor is going to filter down to the rest of the models for 2023?

It is such a significant improvement over the horrible current gauges.

I certainly hope it does!
Sponsored

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m hoping it’s plug n play because I would totally switch mine out. I’m sure it would work with a few forscan tweeks.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't see Ford adding anything to the '23 that would increase the cost of the vehicle for any currently available trim.

I could see Ford putting it in the Heritage Limited...if it was ever to make it to market in '23 and filter it down to the rest during the 2024 mid year refresh.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know why people hate the dash. Yes the analog speedo is useless. But it’s not a pet peeve. The tac is odd but who actually looks at the tach? With a manual tranny I’ll look on a new car for a few months until the engine becomes second nature. What’s the prob lol? That being said I’d switch in the new dash also

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t know why people hate the dash. Yes the analog speedo is useless. But it’s not a pet peeve. The tac is odd but who actually looks at the tach? With a manual tranny I’ll look on a new car for a few months until the engine becomes second nature. What’s the prob lol? That being said I’d switch in the new dash also
The current setup is a train wreck. However, a large portion of that fault is the graphics/interface Ford uses. I don’t see that getting any better on a larger screen.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Calling the current dash “horrible” is a gross overstatement. It is for sure unimpressive, antiquated and lame but it is functional.

That said a dash that was actually cool and looks and acts like it had some thought put into it would be welcomed. But Ford is not going to make the Bronco more expensive to produce and require more microchips.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Calling the current dash “horrible” is a gross overstatement. It is for sure unimpressive, antiquated and lame but it is functional.

That said a dash that was actually cool and looks and acts like it had some thought put into it would be welcomed. But Ford is not going to make the Bronco more expensive to produce and require more microchips.
Agree. Not perfect, but not that bad. Maybe because this is a weekend car for us/not a daily driver - but I look it (pun intended) as a motorcycle gauge cluster. I rarely look at it while driving, since much of our driving is around town.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im thinking of adding red laminate over it to cheaply change the display color

this is the other pony, where the hells MyColor?

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The S550 Mustang crowd has been doing digital dash swaps for the 2015-2017 models when the digital dash came out for 2018+ with very little modifications. It’s an easy DIY.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we think that the all digital gauge cluster from the Raptor is going to filter down to the rest of the models for 2023?

It is such a significant improvement over the horrible current gauges.

I certainly hope it does!
Do we know if this is a parts bin item?
Take one outta a trashed F150 and get the Bronco module 🤷🏻

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
human nature ... peeps want what they can't have and don't appreciate what they actually have

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't see Ford adding anything to the '23 that would increase the cost of the vehicle for any currently available trim.

I could see Ford putting it in the Heritage Limited...if it was ever to make it to market in '23 and filter it down to the rest during the 2024 mid year refresh.
I agree with the timeline that you mentioned. People shouldn't expect any big changes for MY'23. At most, we'll see a color added/removed.

The Heritage Edition availability is hinging on the modular HT. Nobody has heard a peep. Seems if it was on target for MY'23 that word would have leaked on the progress of the development.

The stock trims won't be getting a refresh until MY'24. Even then, we may finally see the HLIP that was restricted to the OBX and above originally.

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What I dont like about it is this: How many speedo's do I need? Theres an analog one taking up a ton of space, then the middle one that is on there all the time. Its such a waste of good space. It would have been slick if they used that space to have the off road stuff on there, or be more dynamic with options. If they gotta have the analog speedo, then let us get rid of the other one. Just silly.
Sponsored