OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really hope Ford stays committed to it.

I love mine, and I’d like to get another once they do a refresh in a few years, but I realize the demand may not justify it.

Curious what you folks think…
I want the same. I love mine and I can’t imagine only being able to have the moar door model. I’m hoping for a 2door with body color hard top in lead foot gray. Even though I just got mine 8 months ago, I’d buy another tomorrow (way early) if that combo became available. If not, I definitely hope they have the 2 door in 25/26 so I can have another!
Sponsored

WFiraben

Outer Banks
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There’s a rumor Jeep is killing off the 2 door Wrangler around 2026 in favor of an extended 7 seat Unlimited. Not sure how true it is, but if Ford uses the same thinking they did with the Mustang, the 2 door Bronco should be around for a while still.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love how the original sneak photo of a G6 under a tarp was a 2 dr.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really hope they don't kill the 2-door, I never would've bought a 4-door, I don't like the way they look at all, such a long boat. I love the size and profile of a 2-door, they just look fantastic. I totallly get how they're not practical for 70% of people though, because that back seat is not comfortable for anyone normal sized, but I would be so sad if they kill the 2-door. Tell me that doesn't look good...

Bronco.jpeg

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really hope they don't kill the 2-door, I never would've bought a 4-door, I don't like the way they look at all, such a long boat. I love the size and profile of a 2-door, they just look fantastic. I totallly get how they're not practical for 70% of people though, because that back seat is not comfortable for anyone normal sized, but I would be so sad if they kill the 2-door. Tell me that doesn't look good...
As far as legroom goes, the four door only has like an extra inch... So other than being easier to get in, and the extra half a seat in the middle it's not much different.

Sponsored

viffer07

Black Diamond
First Name
pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy 2500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really hope Ford stays committed to it.

I love mine, and I’d like to get another once they do a refresh in a few years, but I realize the demand may not justify it.

Curious what you folks think…
Pickups, Jeeps, Broncos and Blazers should always be TWO DOORS. Anything else is an abomination.
If you need to transport large numbers, get a bus or a Suburban.
TWO DOORS FOREVER!
)prolly piss a lot of folks off.....but who cares!(

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco The Future of the 2-Door Bronco? Bronco
From what I've read the 2-door actually has more room in the back seats than the 4-door. For long road trips, it's actually better. Definitely agree on looks! 4-door looks huge and can't even tow..

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love having the 2 door, although everyone else in the family would prefer a 4 door.
I think the 2 door is truer to the original and that the 4 door looks mostly like any other SUV.
Besides, we already have a Flex for 4 door hauling duties.

The bonus of having the 2 door is it is least likely to be "borrowed" by any family member, as long as it isn't sunny and the tops are off.
Sponsored