Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought Price Protection was confusing before o_O @Zach@Granger What about the hard top price protection they were doing or was that only the 21's
Yeah, it's not easy. That's for sure. I'm going to hold off on speculating until we see something from Ford.
Sponsored

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Zach@Granger
so hypothetically if I’m #70 on the list and your receiving 10 allocations a month, will I get a build date in 7 months or a Bronco? Once again thanks for the update, your a class act!

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger this allocation system is deeply confusing and I’m sure very frustrating for y’all. But do you see ford adjusting the allocation multiple times per year or sticking with it until Q4 and then readjusting then?
Thanks for all you do.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger
so hypothetically if I’m #70 on the list and your receiving 10 allocations a month, will I get a build date in 7 months or a Bronco? Once again thanks for the update, your a class act!
Not really. You have to account for commodity shortages…which could be the 2.7/2door etc like Zack stated. You also have to take into account allocations, the weather, whether you’ve been a good boy or girl this year. Whether or not Ford likes you or Zach or a combination of the two. It could be 2 months it could be 6 years.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Zach, why the huge jump? Did you see lots of 99’s, transfers or cancellations?

Sponsored

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not really. You have to account for commodity shortages…which could be the 2.7/2door etc like Zack stated. You also have to take into account allocations, the weather, whether you’ve been a good boy or girl this year. Whether or not Ford likes you or Zach or a combination of the two. It could be 2 months it could be 6 years.
I set out an extra cookie for Santa this year, that should help 😉

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Moved up 71 spots in two months? I'll take it, but still two years away from my Bronco...

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of the numbers are out of order, are the timestamps sometimes not following the reservation/order numbers sometimes?
Why are reservations with higher reservation numbers (later timestamps) higher on your list than some with lower reservation numbers (earlier timestamps)?
I don't think the number necessarily reflects timestamp, I recall early on there were many discrepancies. Additionally, I know I'm on that list with a much higher reservation number at an earlier time because Ford had me create a new reservation at Granger then adjusted my timestamp. This occurred for people who transferred after their original dealer converted their order. I don't think I'm alone in that situation and likely Granger caught a lot of those that weren't happy with their original dealer experience. 😬

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update. Seeing my build number slot, I’ll see you in November.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my guess is Ford won't be building to many Bronco before 2023 ordering starts so there still be over 100,000 2022 Broncos that have yet be built and crap load of people well order for 2023 and lot of people who put in a reservation in 2020 well get pushed back longer .

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks Zach, why the huge jump? Did you see lots of 99’s, transfers or cancellations?
A couple post back Zach said he has 300+- 99ed orders. That's a bunch.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is why I killed 10522125, its soo far down the list it was pointless to do anything with it thanks to Ford. I still am going to take advantage of their ESP deal though.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, @Zach@Granger.

Does the 'active order' list you posted include orders being delivered in March?

Trying to understand if, for example, I'm #50, and you have ~10 allocations a month, in a perfect world would that be a July delivery (5 months including March) or an August (5 months not including March).

Again, just trying to get the best guess possible with what info you have, can provide and with the understanding there are commodity and other allocation constraints in the mix. Much appreciated.

lunzzford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great. Really wish Town and Country Ford would provide any sort of update. Have asked multiple times where I was on the list and how many allocations they get (and yes I know most dealerships do not like to give that out) and all that I receive is the ol 'You'll get an email from Ford when something happens'. Last I was told was that it would be over a year:(
Sponsored