basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Clubs

Hey, I just looked at mine and it also shows "order in processing." I never noticed what it said before. I never received an email from Ford or Granger. Oh well, I guess I'll have wait a little longer! My original build date is/was 06/21!
Same here. I’ve emailed my dealer but, crickets so far.

Advertisement

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘17 Mazda CX-9(wife’s)
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Waiting for my 2021 Bronco...
1620558747753.jpeg

Cheshire

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
I would say go with what your dealer is telling you since it’s a new date for your Order, but stay alert for an email from ford. They’re probably running behind on emails as well.
@802Bronco

This quote is directly from Ford.

"Customers with a modified build week started receiving emails from Ford on May 6. All affected customers will be notified by end of day today, May 7. Vehicle Visibility has also been updated to reflect any scheduling changes."

This statement is clear. If you didn't receive a modification email on May 6 or 7, then your original build date should stand. I did a poll post regarding this issue and a third or less of people with VINS received the re-schedule email.

Some affected vehicles are Ford courtesy vehicles and dealer mannequins.

Chrism81

Base
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Clubs

@802Bronco

"Customers with a modified build week started receiving emails from Ford on May 6. All affected customers will be notified by end of day today, May 7. Vehicle Visibility has also been updated to reflect any scheduling changes."

This statement is clear. If you didn't receive a modification email on May 6 or 7, then your original build date should stand. I did a poll post regarding this issue and a third or less of people with VINS received the re-schedule email.

You still actually believe what ford says

1620562040345.gif

Cheshire

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
You still actually believe what ford says

1620562040345.gif
NO, I believe they are intentionally lying and the 70% of people with VINS that did NOT receive re-schedule emails are being duped and re-scheduled anyway. Ford decided to do this as a cruel joke. Actually, I don't believe this, just tired of useless, snarky comments like yours.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
@802Bronco

Well my dealer sent me a screen shot straight from the Ford order tracking system that showed the slide from 6/14 to 7/5 and still no email from Ford.

Chrism81

Base
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Clubs

NO, I believe they are intentionally lying and the 70% of people with VINS that did NOT receive re-schedule emails are being duped and re-scheduled anyway. Ford decided to do this as a cruel joke. Actually, I don't believe this, just tired of useless, snarky comments like yours.
should probably leave the forums then cause I won't be the last one to make a comment like this. As stated above people have had their orders changed without an email so tell me again how what they said is true?

1620562999301.png

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Clubs

VIN here, no e-mail, but dealer confirmed in system that build week is now 7/5, not 6/14.

Cheshire

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Well my dealer sent me a screen shot straight from the Ford order tracking system that showed the slide from 6/14 to 7/5 and still no email from Ford.
Can you post
should probably leave the forums then cause I won't be the last one to make a comment like this. As stated above people have had their orders changed without an email so tell me again how what they said is true?

1620562999301.png
Not one person who says their order was changed without an email has posted any evidence of this. Possible reasons: 1) email went to spam or somehow was not seen 2) dealer doesn't know what they are talking about and giving false information 3) No written confirmation of change, only dealer talk 4)unknown unknowns.

It is interesting though that people are saying this and would be useful to understand what's really going on.

Cheshire

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Can you please post a copy of your original scheduling email with date AND a picture of what your dealer sent you?

Chrism81

Base
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Clubs

Can you post

Not one person who says their order was changed without an email has posted any evidence of this. Possible reasons: 1) email went to spam or somehow was not seen 2) dealer doesn't know what they are talking about and giving false information 3) No written confirmation of change, only dealer talk 4)unknown unknowns.

It is interesting though that people are saying this and would be useful to understand what's really going on.
probably the same thing that has been going on with this whole process. Poor communication from Ford.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Can you please post a copy of your original scheduling email with date AND a picture of what your dealer sent you?
Here ya go.. do you need a shot of my junk mail folder as well to be sure I didn’t overlook it….. My dealer has been super transparent Thur the whole process so I have 0 reason not to trust what they say.

email
5CA8DE34-DD30-488F-85AF-5814A595027F.png

order system screen 6/14
77323E6E-8DDA-4ACB-A862-90E4756E6B63.jpeg

order system screen shot 7/5
1CF3184C-D9B5-4396-BF80-881CF5B65286.jpeg

Cheshire

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Here ya go.. do you need a shot of my junk mail folder as well to be sure I didn’t overlook it….. My dealer has been super transparent Thur the whole process so I have 0 reason not to trust what they say.

email
5CA8DE34-DD30-488F-85AF-5814A595027F.png

order system screen 6/14
77323E6E-8DDA-4ACB-A862-90E4756E6B63.jpeg

order system screen shot 7/5
1CF3184C-D9B5-4396-BF80-881CF5B65286.jpeg
This is interesting, thanks for sharing! I'm sure you have, but maybe check trash, promotions and other folders the mail might have gone to. The emails that Ford sends are auto generated, so when a schedule or a change happens, the email is automatically sent. Not trying to be nitpicky, just trying to understand.
BTW, your build looks fantastic. You're lucky to be scheduled even with an extra delay.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
This is interesting, thanks for sharing! I'm sure you have, but maybe check trash, promotions and other folders the mail might have gone to. The emails that Ford sends are auto generated, so when a schedule or a change happens, the email is automatically sent. Not trying to be nitpicky, just trying to understand.
BTW, your build looks fantastic. You're lucky to be scheduled even with an extra delay.
So I have flipped my mailbox inside out…. Clearly in this case the Auto email is broken or they want it to appear to be a smaller issue then it is … and that’s why I am saying it looks like everything has slid a few weeks due to the shutdown. Which I get… I am just happy to have a date even if it slid back a few weeks.

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Clubs

Can you post

It is interesting though that people are saying this and would be useful to understand what's really
going on.
Optimism is great.... To a point. You are being irrationally optimistic. I’m one of those folks that got pushed from 6/7 to 6/28 without an email. John with SAC has been completely transparent from the start. If he says that the system is showing a new build date, I believe him. Conspiracy theory much?

72CBB844-4642-4798-910A-458020F89349.jpeg

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts

Advertisement