Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 2 door FE with tow package and received my build date for 6/21. I have checked on my status and my build date is not listed, I did not receive an email about a delay and when I contacted my dealer they said no email no delay. I am doubtful that is true. Are there any other FE out there getting bumped?
No bump cause I havenā€™t received my first email yet šŸ˜† on my 2-door F.E. with onyx interior and tow package. Tbh I expect to be one of the last First Editions with a 11:09 pm EST time stamp.
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine did the same. June 28th to July 19th.
Ford-Logo.png

17383f7569d9fe5bf1afc3577042e1ae.png
J9AA&angleNo=29&viewType=exterior&width=0&height=0.png
Computerā€‘generated image shown. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Broncoā„¢ BADLANDS 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 28, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Town & Country Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your vehicle identification number (VIN) for your reference:​
Preproduction computerā€‘generated image with optional and aftermarket equipment shown. Removal of doors for offā€‘road use only. Always consult the Ownerā€™s Manual before offā€‘road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.​
YOUR INVITE TO ADVENTURE
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

how did u get the bottom page? is that from the dealer?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone confirmed that their build week has NOT changed?
Until your Broncos is actually built, you have no idea if it will be built on the estimated week Ford gave you. The level of butthurt by a few is quite comical. How some seem to be militantly hanging on to their estimated build week speaks volumes of not paying attention. Things will change multiple times before deliveries start happening. Some need to chill the F out.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wait! HOLD THE HORSES!
Do we actually have to eventually PAY for these Broncos?
Have not we learned anything from the Ford example?
(We promise to pay but due to unforseen delays)...
We are forced to DELAY our payment to an updated, workable timetable.
So we can promise to actually fulfill our payment in the next few years or so? I have an idea which seems fair... as many months as Ford has held our deposits - we are allowed to hold off our first promised payment for an equal amount of time after delivery of promised Bronco? I am ok with waiting, certainly FORD understands our loyalty and commitment to our mutual relationship?
What the hell are you talking about?

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still haven't received an email either. I work for a dealership and can see my build week changed from week of the June 14th to the week July 5th. Has anyone got the"update" email ? If so what does it look like?

Badlands 4d high package tow package 2.7
What the hell are you talking about?
just the ramblings of a mad man

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m not insulted, Iā€™m generally confused.
About what. Are you just now tuning in to this whole Bronco ordering thing? Hard to believe anyone here canā€™t recognize the parity of the situation.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just the ramblings of a mad man
About what. Are you just now tuning in to this whole Bronco ordering thing? Hard to believe anyone here canā€™t recognize the parity of the situation.
We can order our Broncos???? Holy smokes!!! Heavy sarcasm implied.
The post that confused me was deleted. I was informing another FE orderer that his FE could very well be delivered in 2022. Someone else chimed in about having to pay for them which was unrelated.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But itā€™s called the First Edition so wouldnā€™t it get delivered first? Ford logic.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
But itā€™s called the First Edition so wouldnā€™t it get delivered first? Ford logic.
Fords logic is ass backwards. Black Painted tops, nvm no painted tops, Oh wait yes black painted tops we can do that. Ok we canā€™t do that. Hereā€™s 1/3 of the price of one toward accessories to make you happy. While weā€™re pissing everyone off letā€™s give dealers priority orders to sling shot people to the front of the line. Oh btw semiconductor shortage wonā€™t effect the bronco. Two days later Oh yeah MAP is gonna be down two weeks because of supplier issues pushing everyone even further down the line. Just make them all 2022 MY already. If my bronco is delivered past Sept I will immediately sell it and wait for a warthog. Man that was a pretty good rant.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We can order our Broncos???? Holy smokes!!! Heavy sarcasm implied.

The post that confused me was deleted. I was informing another FE orderer that his FE could very well be delivered in 2022. Someone else chimed in about having to pay for them which was unrelated.
I deleted the post and restarted a new rambling crazy sarcasm thread!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I received my email April 15th with my VIN and a June 7th week of build.
No emails from Ford stating there is a delay but on May 6th I noticed it went from ā€œscheduled for productionā€ to ā€œorder in processingā€.

Stopped into my dealer today and we pulled the order. Now it shows a week of June 28th build.
2 door Badlands. MIC, Lux, Tow, 2.7
You must have a very early day 1 reservation. Happy for you. I have the exact same build. Reservation placed on day 1, 3 hours after reservations opened. Order placed on 1/20/21, and I still don't have a build date / VIN #.

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must have a very early day 1 reservation. Happy for you. I have the exact same build. Reservation placed on day 1, 3 hours after reservations opened. Order placed on 1/20/21, and I still don't have a build date / VIN #.
Honestly Iā€™m a July 14th 8am res. I received priority from my dealer.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly Iā€™m a July 14th 8am res. I received priority from my dealer.
Now I understand. You won the lottery, or know someone? Some people win, most people don't. Or, it's not what you know, or do. But who you know. Either way, I'm happy for you. Wish I was as lucky.
Sponsored