CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want my Bronco more than just about anything right now, but I honestly don't know if I can keep waiting forever. My car is getting the the point it needs new tires and brakes, not to mention it loses value the longer I keep it and the more I drive it.

Really hoping they can at least give us a estimated date still... Sad I have to come on this forum to hear all this leaked hear-say instead of having communication from Ford.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a bummer for sure. As someone who doesnā€™t have a build date yet, I have to say Iā€™d rather not have one right now than get one and have that joy stolen from me.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some people suck all the joy out of everything. Thereā€™s a lot of those here.
Hard to find joy today, but thinking some Whistlepig will help! šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was told today that all 2021 broncos that have been ordered by 3/19 or what ever that date was to close out will be built and you/I will get them this year.
from the horses mouth
these two broncos BL are at Frisco ,Tx. this afternoon
he did tell me that the sins will delay the build but we will still get them this year and that Ford is making sure they get out. needless to say I am changing colors again after seeing this color in person Rapid Red ( to me it is candy apple red from the days gone by 1970's-1980's )
it is an awesome looking color in person
there was a race red but it was to bright red for me
9jUqwltTQfKxTc7VqAmt2A.jpg

S+s6xhEHQcOlgHcEqHO83A.jpg

mEgKZw7AQqmwsUn9v1W4Ew.jpg

KKgD3ZfITeK6QaNSl1JmNA.jpg

kJZaxOfYRKeDHaBetEG9Sw.jpg
If think thatā€™s the same horses mouth at the event I went to that said the Wildtrak has blue interior, only the B&O gets you rear speakers, a Sasquatch is 3ā€ taller than the Badlands, and SAS gets 20mpg.

Edit: Unfortunately these guys at the events really donā€™t know much about the vehicle, and certainly not whatā€™s going on with scheduling, delays, production, etc. At least that was the case at my event. A suit at my event didnā€™t even know what the two models were. They were both badlands. And he was standing directly in the middle of them next to the trim badge. When someone asked what the models were he was shook. Complete disarray. I think some of the attendees do it on purpose to test them and see them squirm. Anyone can look at the badge.

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Every day delay is a day closer to Toyota teasing or leaking info on the all new redesigned 2023 4Runner that goes on sale in the fall of 2022.

If they were smart they would start soon, like Jeep did, in order to get some defections from the Bronco.

Last edited:

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I truly think that the lower end models are SOL for the 2021 model year if you have Squatch, 2.7L, HDT, and Tow.

Deleted member 5064

Everyday delay is a day closer to Toyota teasing or leaking info on the all new redesigned 2023 4Runner that goes on sale in the fall of 2022.

If they were smart they wold start soon, like Jeep did, in order to get some defections from the Bronco.
I mentioned this same thing the other day in another thread about the 4Runner/FJ cruiser redo. Also gives Jeep a chance to counterpunch with a revised interior/ factory 35inch tire better gearing package. Also Cybertruck , Rivian other potential EV overlanding/glamping options.

Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this rate Iā€™ll get the mid cycle refresh by the time my order is pulled :poop:

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a day 2, 0600 hours reservation holder, Iā€™d be happy just getting a build date For my loaded Wildtrak. Havenā€™t seen too many Wildtrakā€™s getting a build date right now so it is what it isā€¦Weā€™ll get them eventually

All-In

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What ?!?! I thought Levine said no changes allowed after the VIN is assigned. Great, another lie he told

/s

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People need to stop taking the delays and directly correlating them with this MAP shut down.

Is the plant shutting down for two weeks? Yes.

Is the semiconductor shortage Fordā€™s fault? No!

Is this a moving target and a vehicle that has outsourced many parts of which are being made for the first time amid a global pandemic? Yes!

Can Ford predict the future? No!

Do I believe Ford is doing everything they can in their power to make this a successful launch? Yes!

Do I want the best/safest working conditions for MAP employees? Absolutely!

Do I have a right to be disappointed about this launch? Yes, but Iā€™m not mad at Ford, Iā€™m not mad at any workers, Iā€™m not mad at the world. Ive been on these forums for years planning out my trips/build. A few weeks delay isnā€™t the end of the world but you never really know if thatā€™s all itā€™s going to be. These things were originally suppose to start being delivered by now but this pandemic has created a domino effect. Who knows when it will end. Fingers crossed this is the last one. Positive vibes only.
How's it hanging Brad?
Sponsored