First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know lots of well-educated and intelligent people share these opinions, but I've never understood it. I grew up with a father who ALWAYS had a new car and a car payment. It bit him more than once. IMO, "leverage" and "equity tied up" are examples of people being too smart for their own good.

Less debt=more free cash per month. More free cash=more freedom. Less debt=less risk. Less risk=more freedom.

If my Bronco is paid off, I can decide I don't like it, take a hit of a few grand (or make money, depending on the market) and pay cash for something else. With a solid income and no debt, I can pay cash for upgrades, etc... without accruing more debt. It's a great feeling and I highly recommend it.
Yes! Debt is evil and the source of mental pain and anguish, yet people gotta buy, stuff. I'm debt free for 20+ years and it's zero stress.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a 2nd email pushing my build 2 weeks... bummer
got an email today moving back up by one week.... sweet
My build is BD, 2.7L, Mic top, mid package, tow package, rack system
We'll see.................
Sorry to those with no emails!

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MY production date moved up a week (per email late last night).

Originally my 2 door Wildtrak (non-priority order) got scheduled for June 7th, Then was pushed to June 28th, and now is June 21st.

This could be good news for all of us.

EDIT: Not everyones was pushed forward from last nights email, some got delayed more. Also yes my date got moved up from my initial delay, in the end it is still delayed, just less delayed. :p

June 7.JPG

June 28.JPG

June 21.JPG
good for you!! Thats Awesome news for you.... Im just patiently waiting the "MAY delivery/build ETA" communication we are supposed to get and still havent seen... ;-( 11 more days until its June and still havent heard anything on my reservation other than the original welcome to the order email in January

Sponsored

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My build date was moved from??? to ????

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree and Ford's efforts to communicate is admirable. My point is that they have opened the window into how the sausage is made and clearly there are people on this forum who can't handle what they're seeing.
And I fall into that group that are disappointed with some of the things that have transpired. However, I am a little annoyed at the moment because they made a commitment for December which they told me yesterday that they were not going to honor.

The biggest problem I have is that they would hold me accountable for not fulfilling my obligations, but they seem to think that I should not be able to hold them accountable.

So while I still appreciate the fact that they are telling me that they cannot meet their commitment, I don't see them being held accountable for their actions. Which means that they are not holding their suppliers accountable. This is one way that Ford could show that they are concerned about the customer. So that's what I want to see.

So there are two problems, Ford not being able to meet their commitments, and Ford's suppliers not being held visibly accountable for their actions.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I at least now have a VIN!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know that it truly matters. I was a 1/15/21 reservation and 5/4/21 order date. I thought I was screwed on the 21st, only to find out on the 24th that I had a VIN and PSP of 7/26/21. Can't explain it as I have 2.7, MIC, and TOW!

D-Rep141

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f350, 2014 ford edge, 2017 f250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know that it truly matters. I was a 1/15/21 reservation and 5/4/21 order date. I thought I was screwed on the 21st, only to find out on the 24th that I had a VIN and PSP of 7/26/21. Can't explain it as I have 2.7, MIC, and TOW!
I had a reservation date on July 14th and an order date of Jan 19, 21. Production date was scheduled for June 28th but bumped up to June 21

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bump for those who need it.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original date was 6/21. I got bumped to 7/12. I figure as other people get bumped back forward, I might move forward, too, so check e-mail and stand by. I'm happy either way. I figure I'm lucky to have a VIN at this point.

OP
OP
BrianBormes

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since this was bumped, I guess I will update it, Now my build date was pushed for the 4th time, to the day of 7/7/21.
Sponsored