Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Sadly. They been pushing my ETA ever since it made it to Miami on December 27. What dealer did you order with? My dealer(Ford Of Kendall LLC) while they have been nice throughout the entire ordeal. Im at the point where Im going to try and have a word with the President of the dealership just to figure out why they keep receiving Broncos except for mines.
so a little info on the container. It had been sitting in Miami without a invoice/bill of lading for a while. It was then on the process of being shipped back. (our bronco included) After contacting a couple people i found out is was in Jacksonville, we talked to the lady at the rail company and told them the container was supposed to be going to Miami with New cars for the Ford Dealers. She then reached out to Ford and got a new invoice/BoL and was sent back to Miami. It arrived, for the second time, to Miami at 930 last night, 2/11/22. I will be set to unload sometime Monday. so hopefully our Broncos will show up next week.

The staff at the rail company have been extremely helpful and even called me back to let me know the status of the container. last update was about 30 minutes ago. )

We have a video coming out Monday about the whole ordeal...
Sponsored

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so a little info on the container. It had been sitting in Miami without a invoice/bill of lading for a while. It was then on the process of being shipped back. (our bronco included) After contacting a couple people i found out is was in Jacksonville, we talked to the lady at the rail company and told them the container was supposed to be going to Miami with New cars for the Ford Dealers. She then reached out to Ford and got a new invoice/BoL and was sent back to Miami. It arrived, for the second time, to Miami at 930 last night, 2/11/22. I will be set to unload sometime Monday. so hopefully our Broncos will show up next week.

The staff at the rail company have been extremely helpful and even called me back to let me know the status of the container. last update was about 30 minutes ago. )

We have a video coming out Monday about the whole ordeal...
Dam. I just hope our Broncos come out of that container and arrive to us in one piece at this point. Ever since it got built I’ve been anxiously waiting for its arrival. Fingers crossed we will see our Broncos by the end of the month! 🤞🏼

OP
OP
mpeugeot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Dubai? ;) wow, it wasn't just one lost Bronco wtf.
The container was just redelivered to Miami at 930 pm Friday night. Notice I said “redelivered”. Lol

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The container was just redelivered to Miami at 930 pm Friday night. Notice I said “redelivered”. Lol
Lets just hope they can get our Broncos out of that container this time around. Lol Feel free to let me know once you’ve been notified about our Broncos being unloaded and ready for a truck driver to pick it up.

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lets just hope they can get our Broncos out of that container this time around. Lol Feel free to let me know once you’ve been notified about our Broncos being unloaded and ready for a truck driver to pick it up.
Once ours has went active for the trucking company I will let you. They should be positioning thr container today for unloading. Once at the trucking company the status I see will change.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order #: 5677
VIN: 1FMEE5DP3NLA82982

A million thanks!

Sponsored

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order 6492
VIN 1FMDE5DH4NLA83840

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine shows

Ford Bronco The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number. Screenshot 2022-02-17 155600

meaning it is ready for deliver from Miami to the dealer.

Mikejr66

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Order Number: B595
Vin: 1FMEE5DP0NLA82938
Appreciate the help getting my rail car number