Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Badlands w SAS / Lux Packages; 2008 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Chris

can you be more specific with all of 7 maps details since there is no instructions attached with the module?
I was actually going to ask the same question regarding the settings of each of the 7 settings or 8? if you include setting 0 (which I assume is just the stock setup?)
Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of the Panda Power Modules greatest features is it’s Bluetooth App control capabilities. Follow these simple instructions to setup your app:

Download the Tuning: Pro app.

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tuning-pro/id1508035080

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sve.gmbh.tuningpro&hl=en_US&gl=US

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 1641421980414

Open the app and click “Add Product” when prompted. Make sure your Power Module is connected and the vehicle is in accessory mode (Key On).

Locate the serial number above the connector on the Power Module. Note this 13-Digit number for safekeeping, you will need this to sync module with app.

Enter 13-Digit serial number in the white box and press “Next” to proceed.

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 1641422011777

After App is Synced with Power Module, you should see this screen. The Panda Power Module has 3 presets: Eco, Sport, Race. You can adjust your presets using the “Fine Tuning” button. Here you can select from the 7 available maps.

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 1641422050006

You can adjust your Map presets by cycling through options using the “+/-“ buttons. Note: Minimum of 91oct fuel required for maps 5+
Note: Warm up timer is not required but is recommended in colder weather. This feature deactivates Power Module until time has been met.

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 1641422071323

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

PrintTest_Top.png

``` OP ```

I got mine, curious, do I just play find the correct wires to plug into, or was I suppose to get some sort of where to plug in literature?? I only got the this is how to install the connectors properly, and not where to plug them in at.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got mine, curious, do I just play find the correct wires to plug into, or was I suppose to get some sort of where to plug in literature?? I only got the this is how to install the connectors properly, and not where to plug them in at.
Step 1: Disconnect Battery
Step 2: Locate MAP Sensor on intake manifold
Step 3: Disconnect plug from MAP sensor
Step 4: Route harness “A” to 4-pin connector on MAP Sensor on intake manifold. Plug the harness into MAP sensor, and the disconnected plug into the harness, creating a loop.
Step 5: Repeat the the process for connection point “B” on the MAP sensor(3-pin connector) that is located near the throttle body on the charge pipe.
Step 6: Reconnect battery

2pt7installinstructions-png.png

Sponsored

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dose this tune increase the rev limits ?

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anytime!

Thank you
So installed it, now how do I pair it for Bluetooth. It asks for a code, I put in the code that’s on the screen and it fails. Again, missing something, is there a manual or instructions for this thing lol. Because, again, I ended up with no literature for this thing.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May have been answered already, but does it remove the damn auto stop / start shit?

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So installed it, now how do I pair it for Bluetooth. It asks for a code, I put in the code that’s on the screen and it fails. Again, missing something, is there a manual or instructions for this thing lol. Because, again, I ended up with no literature for this thing.

On iOS you have to enter the last 6 of your serial # for it to pair. If you are still having issues please reach out to our support team they can assist you!

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty disappointed that this app requires location services to function. It was bad enough when it asked permission to use camera and media (it's a wireless interface, not a multimedia device we're talking about here), but then it gives me some BS about needing location services for bluetooth to work. After I gave it permission to allow it to connect, I then turned off my GPS, and the truth was revealed....it says that it requires constant precise GPS location and refuses to change your tune until it's turned back on. Absolutely will not be part of data harvesting, nor will I be subjected to using my GPS nonstop for it, this app is wiped from my phone. For anyone interested in maintaining their privacy and/or phone's battery life, be prepared to pop the hood and change settings manually. For everyone else, carry on, the app works as advertised.

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty disappointed that this app requires location services to function. It was bad enough when it asked permission to use camera and media (it's a wireless interface, not a multimedia device we're talking about here), but then it gives me some BS about needing location services for bluetooth to work. After I gave it permission to allow it to connect, I then turned off my GPS, and the truth was revealed....it says that it requires constant precise GPS location and refuses to change your tune until it's turned back on. Absolutely will not be part of data harvesting, nor will I be subjected to using my GPS nonstop for it, this app is wiped from my phone. For anyone interested in maintaining their privacy and/or phone's battery life, be prepared to pop the hood and change settings manually. For everyone else, carry on, the app works as advertised.

Wow. It is bad to hear that. What is your impression about power gain from this module??
Sponsored