Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wish that you could remove the remote start from the Mid package. I have been dreaming of my manual transmission, but I live in Ohio, so heated seats are appreciated. Remote start is ok, but I can start it myself and turn on the seat heaters while I scrape the windows. You can’t delete it from the package, though.
Sponsored

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I give up. I've better things to do with my life than to look at all the things Ford said I could have that they won't let me have without an automatic trans that I WILL NOT BE FORCED TO BUY.

I'll come back when Ford gets its pathetic act together.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t shoot the messenger ??‍♂

50EA8AD4-DE50-47F3-B9CE-D40CE430B108.jpeg
Hahaha I didn’t even notice the granny gear part. I hope that is what they decide to call it instead of crawler gear?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went about as expected.
Price ended up on my 4 Dr. Badlands about where I assumed it would.
I am quite perplexed and discouraged that I can't add the roof options with a 2.7, but that horse is already been beaten enough already this morning. And I hope it's just a glitch.
If not, I'll be ordering aftermarket or off the Ford parts shelf myself after the fact....no biggie there.
Other things already mentioned that surprised me are the missing tailgate/shelf, the missing rear door table, and the missing dash accessory rail. Pretty much the only 4 options I wanted on my BL from the factory aren't available or available with the 2.7 at this point. :rolleyes::LOL:.
And scary a bit also that the price ended up where I assumed without those add-ons...hmmm.

Think I'll go squatch BL 2.7 auto and just add everything else I want aftermarket as it comes available.

But on the bright side, I was very pleased to see the bimini top options there. Prices aren't horrible but still will wait on them, as the hard top will be fine for now.

And the winch price: I mean, it's high but is about right considering you get the mount plate as well. Be nice to not have the steel cable though.
Just some thoughts.
Not gonna rant, rave, bitch about it. IT went about like I assumed it would, and will more than likely smooth out the bugs in the coming weeks, and we should get some clarifications/explanations as well now that the cat is out of the bag.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calm down everybody. Obviously, it wasn't ready yet. Or somehow they got an early build loaded instead of an updated version. Be patient

apa1128

Wildtrak
First Name
April
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have to be honest. We got teased with a white roof option, and pretty sick interior with the white vinyl/red stitching, etc. And none of that is available. I'm seriously considering just trading in my Grand Cherokee and getting a Wrangler. I was so excited about this vehicle, and I can't even get it the way I want it for $60K. I hate the gray roof and the interior is hideous. I could go get a BMW for the same price with better options. So disappointing.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Camo seats, bronze dash, grabber blue trims, 4-8 different colors shades intercourses... whew.. Lot of shitty things going on to absorb.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hahaha I didn’t even notice the granny gear part. I hope that is what they decide to call it instead of crawler gear?
That is exactly what it is called on the 1930s to 1960s trucks. I restored my 1938 Chevy pickup that had it, worked great.

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t get dual tops with the Badlands??!!

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wireless charging mat is noted as included in Mid Package, but throws you into Lux.
Also, curious to the reason as to why the hardtop roof sound deadening headliner (you get with High package) is excluded if you go 2.7L?
Sponsored