First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after the first quarter of production, will Ford re-evaluate and possibly extend the number of MY21's that will be built? i.e. they make the master schedule for production in May, everything goes perfect and they finish (or project to) the ~70K initially scheduled MY21's by the end of August. Would they add more orders/convert more reservations? Would they just switch over to MY22? I guess my main question is if they have a set amount of MY21 that they will make and not exceed
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats to winners and condolences to the reservation holders who were bumped from their dealer's allocation and will no longer receive a 2021 Bronco.
You mean the people that get bumped a week or two in January of 2022?

The people that had they not been bumped by a priority build would have probably been pissed to learn they missed out on the MY22 options by only a week?

The people that would have received a MY21 in 2022, and would forever be burdened with a car that on paper appears to be a year older than it is in reality?

Yeah. My condolences.

;)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@FFRMach You really need a burn acct if you are going to continue to drop this secret squirrel stuff today!
I mean, we deeply appreciate it...but you job is important too.

Sponsored

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So how would you know if you were chosen for a priority 1 spot? I did search but cant find it. Will we get the email from Ford with a VIN # soon or would the dealer need to tell us.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how would you know if you were chosen for a priority 1 spot? I did search but cant find it. Will we get the email from Ford with a VIN # soon or would the dealer need to tell us.
Your dealer would have to tell you directly.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats to winners and condolences to the reservation holders who were bumped from their dealer's allocation and will no longer receive a 2021 Bronco.
It would be interesting to know how many of the 3100 priority winners were past....oh I don't know pick a date....August 1st.

If that's insignificant, it would help those dissatisfied with this policy (Yup that's me) feel less impacted. Given it's sort of a domino effect I can understand anyone down the line may disagree with any...pick a date....scenario. I would submit those fighting for a res in first 24 hours have more of a case when compared. I stand by my stance Ford shouldn't have offered the program with such lack of transparency.

Hope mom's not disappointed:)

OP
OP

FFRMach

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Your Bronco Model
Base
So 5% of MY21 allocation went to priority orders. Congrats to those who got them.
Your dealer should notify you. Scheduling starts tomorrow and its just to give you a build week. Also there is no Priority 1 code unless your name is Bill Ford. Highest is "2"

Last edited:

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean the people that get bumped a week or two in January of 2022?

The people that had they not been bumped by a priority build would have probably been pissed to learn they missed out on the MY22 options by only a week?

The people that would have received a MY21 in 2022, and would forever be burdened with a car that on paper appears to be a year older than it is in reality?

Yeah. My condolences.

;)
I get your point (my Gt500 arrived several weeks after next year production started), but it could be potentially longer than weeks for a high-optioned rig if the commodity limitations persist. It is hard to ignore that Ford suggested that dealers prioritize the high-optioned orders that may otherwise suffer delays due to commodity constraints.

Mike Mc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are "01" priority codes - they are for retails. "02" is the highest a stock unit can go. These are the codes for the mannequin vehicles.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer should notify you. Scheduling starts tomorrow and its just to give you a build week. Also there is no Priority 1 code unless your name is Bill Ford. Highest is "2"

Priority 1 Status!

We must have quite a few Bill Fords here on the forum.

More by the day it would seem.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless there are parts constraints there's no reason to think that the FEs won't be early off the line.
Painted hard tops push it to MY22.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs